Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nouk - Male Ponytail - A long sexy ponytail for your sim guys!

by Nouk Posted 28th Jul 2007 at 12:18 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2011 at 4:41 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

120 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 104 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Field Researcher
#51 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 3:09 PM
omg nouk that is awsome! *bows to your greatness* O__O

Visit my Dreamwidth for my latested uploads!
~Babbelsim~
Instructor
#52 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 3:48 PM
Oh, this is just gorgeous! And I'm glad the poly count isn't skyrocketing off the charts. Long hair usually involves a super-high poly count.
Test Subject
#53 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 4:49 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 28th Jul 2007 at 5:28 PM. Reason: is a thanks post
That's simply brilliant <3. I love love love it! Hair behind the ear = LOVE. It's so ver' loverly. I can't wait to try it out on my manly sims (and a few of my not so manly sims >_>...<_<....)
Test Subject
#54 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 5:57 PM
oh, wow! I love it! This is exactly what I've been looking for!

i wish they'd stop rejecting my sims! The packages were full when I had them!!! :(
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 6:11 PM
Wow! Another fantastic hair! Thanks bunches

---> Do your part <---
Support a free site today
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 6:21 PM
Very nice, like all of your work. And I just love the way you always put all the hairs in the same rar, it's so quick to download!

Jacob, my vampire, will probably adopt this style!

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Test Subject
#57 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 8:52 PM
Thank you! I've been wanting a ponytail with bangs for a while. I can't thank you enough for all your fantastic hair.
Test Subject
#58 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 9:52 PM
VERY nicely done! My sims get prettier every day thanks to the incredible talents of people like yourself. Thank you so much for sharing!! :D
Field Researcher
#59 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 10:04 PM
Thank you Nouk ! I Love All your stuff, you do such incredible work and i am so grateful to be able to have them in my game. Great job!
Scholar
Original Poster
#60 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 1:16 AM
I'm happy you all like it! Boys don't have enough hairdo's. I want to practice more male hair

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Test Subject
#61 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 7:33 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 2nd Aug 2007 at 3:39 PM. Reason: Is a "Thanks" post.
I love males with ponytails. Thank you!
And agree with you, that the guys have a lack of hairdos.
I'm looking forward to see more of your work.
Forum Resident
#62 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 8:10 AM
Lovely!
Thank you.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Field Researcher
#63 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 4:59 PM
Oh wow! I'm speechless! You've outdone yourself (again), Nouk!

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
Test Subject
#64 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 6:47 PM
I already hit the thank you button (habit) but wanted to express in more words how much I like it. Having a lot of trouble downloading (is usual for me here @ MTS2) but know will be worth it when get to try out in game. I too like the strand tucked & untucked. Usually go gah gah for short hair but really like this one. Thanks for sharing!
Stupid people are stupid
#65 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 6:56 PM
Uhm.. Yeah...
*runs to get new glasses*
My oh my... How did i miss this? Great, as always, Nouk.
/me huggles Nouk
Field Researcher
#66 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 12:41 AM
Fantastic work, Nouk! I'm always so excited when someone gives male sims a bit of much-needed hair loving...thank you!

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 1:13 AM
Nouk, have I ever told you how much I love you??? Well, I think you're brilliant, and I seriously can't think of a single person playing this game, that doesn't think so too! :D

I've always loved long silky hair on guy's, and this is the coup de gra. I wish my hubby could grow his hair like this... sigh.

~Kisses

BTW, I'll be waiting for your male model above. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#68 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 6:08 AM
ooo sexy! I think it goes without saying that you are AWESOME!! and so is everyone else that helps you with these great creations!
Field Researcher
#69 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 6:46 AM
Love the hair Nouk. My male sims definately gonna love it. You did a very good job on them. Thanks a bunch :D.
Instructor
#70 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 10:15 AM
Please, tell me you are gonna to create a male mesh with curly long hair and I promise you'll be forever in my heart!!! :valentine:
My metal guys are giving a party for you!!!
Test Subject
#71 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 12:47 PM
This reminds me of your animé-styled hair for females that's up on noukiesims2 at the mo.Great work,downloading!
Test Subject
#72 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 10:22 AM
Nouk...YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!! & I heart you.
Thank you very much for making this!!!!!!!!!!
Instructor
#73 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 11:14 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 2nd Aug 2007 at 3:39 PM. Reason: Is a "Thanks" post.
Definately my style And it's done so well, thanks a lot Nouk!

1st place in SimCity's Most Eligible Bachelor 2009
2nd in Wicked/Angel male models
2nd in The Ultimate Maxis Sim Makeover
2nd in Bollywood's Next Idol
3rd in Miss Curves
Test Subject
#74 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 1:08 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 2nd Aug 2007 at 3:40 PM. Reason: Is a "Thanks" post.
Wow, I love your hairstyles as well This one is also very nice I love guys with long hair :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 11:51 PM
WOW I Love it ^_^ so hot lol cant wait to try it!! Thank You

Georgia "..I Couldnt Stop Her..That Was My Sin..And This In MY Punishment"
Page 3 of 5