Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tuscan Kitchen Set *UPDATED*

by phoenix_phaerie Posted 9th Jun 2006 at 4:51 PM - Updated 14th Jun 2006 at 9:49 PM by phoenix_phaerie : Updated Stove Meshe

252 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 238 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 11
Forum Resident
#26 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 7:04 PM
Wonderful work! Thank you!

Find some of my work at Just Sims 2
Do not recolor my creations without permission
Instructor
#27 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 7:05 PM
I have tested yours set in the game immediately. It's pleasant to play with such set, it looks fine! However your oven doesn't work. When i give a command for my Sim to make a breakfast in your oven, this breakfast is disappeared from Sim's hands before putting inside of oven. I didn't test, how it works with a dinner, however with a breakfast definitely a mistake.
Despite of it I like your work. I shall use your oven as decoration...
And thank you for your great kitchen set!
Test Subject
#28 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 7:09 PM
Absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 7:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Katy_76
When i give a command for my Sim to make a breakfast in your oven, this breakfast is disappeared from Sim's hands before putting inside of oven. I didn't test, how it works with a dinner, however with a breakfast definitely a mistake.
Despite of it I like your work. I shall use your oven as decoration...
And thank you for your great kitchen set!

My sims have successfully made toaster pastries and pancakes on the stove. What sort of breakfast are you trying to make? Also, what ep's do you have installed?
Instructor
#30 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 7:19 PM
Very beautiful. Thanks.

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Forum Resident
#31 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 7:19 PM
hey
this is such an awesome and real looking set
thankyou so much for this
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 7:22 PM
This is fantastic, oooh it makes me want to leave work right now to go home and see it in game . Great job!
Test Subject
#33 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 7:25 PM
beautiful set.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 7:28 PM
HolyCrap! That's the best looking download I've ever seen! Can't wait for white cabinets and stainless stove!!!
Instructor
#35 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 7:28 PM Last edited by Katy_76 : 9th Jun 2006 at 8:00 PM. Reason: about EP - about dinner
Quote: Originally posted by phoenix_phaerie
My sims have successfully made toaster pastries and pancakes on the stove. What sort of breakfast are you trying to make? Also, what ep's do you have installed?

I'm trying to make Toaster Pastry. It dosn't work in my game (i have a german version). I go to new (empty city), creat new Sim, put on the empty lot. Then I buy fridge, your stove and counter and make a command for my Sim like "make Toaster Pastry". Sim takes Toaster Pastry and go to stove. After it Toaster Pastry disappears. I tryed to do it few times. It was not successfully. Normally I waited that my Sim will open door of stove or it works without it?

I have all EP.

I tested dinner and other food - all works. Only Toaster Pastry dosn't work in my game.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 7:31 PM
This is absolutly incredible! It's beautiful!
Instructor
#37 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 7:32 PM
Beautiful and elegant and now im wondering once you get this one tweaked if you'll be doing your kitchen from TS1 for TS2....also congrats on featured on your first set im looking forward to what you come with next

Dee

Geezus, Mary, and Joseph....
visit my yahoo grouphttp://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
and a great forumhttp://www.reflexsimsforum.com/
Field Researcher
#38 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 8:02 PM
Most likely it will lag my game, but your set is simply irresistible. Thank you!
Instructor
#39 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 8:40 PM
I have just tested myself and I have all EP's installed including family fun and everything works great in my game including the toaster pastrys

Geezus, Mary, and Joseph....
visit my yahoo grouphttp://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
and a great forumhttp://www.reflexsimsforum.com/
Instructor
#40 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 8:51 PM Last edited by Katy_76 : 9th Jun 2006 at 10:33 PM.
Default I tested more
Quote: Originally posted by luslipz73
I have just tested myself and I have all EP's installed including family fun and everything works great in my game including the toaster pastrys

Maybe the problem that I have german version. At me toaster pastrys don't work! But me and my Sim can live without toaster pastrys
Other food works perfect.
Thank you again for your creation!

-->> I tested more now. I think with every version (english as well) stove will not work with toaster pastrys if you will give command to cook food on the fridge pie-menu. If the command will clicked on the stove - toaster pastrys work.
Test Subject
#41 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 9:05 PM
This is just beautiful! I have a low-end computer but I'm going to try it anyway, it would be worth having the lot run a little slow. Thanks for making something so detailed and lovely! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 9:13 PM
This is just breath-taking! Thank you so much. :lovestruc

"...If you want something, get it yourself. Or better yet, learn to live without." -Secondhand Lions
Test Subject
#43 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 9:23 PM
I don't usually download sets but that's amazing. Nice work!
Test Subject
#44 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 9:35 PM
This is the best kitchen set I've seen on this site. I have to download me this even though I'm not having a successful time reinstalling the game to my computer. Grrr.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 9:46 PM
I absolutely LOVE this kitchen. I cant wait to see some great recolors in different woods and colors. I think I just found one I will use over and over again.
Test Subject
#46 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 9:57 PM
This is a goregous Kitchen! Beautiful work!
Thank you so much for sharing.

~brittneyleigh~
Test Subject
#47 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 10:22 PM
Awesome A+++ will download right now!
Test Subject
#48 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 10:34 PM
This is a lovely set. The wonderful thing about the sims is that you can give yourself a beautiful kitchen/house/yard, etc... that you could never afford in real life Thank you!
Instructor
#49 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stubo13
Im glad this is fetured because it deserves it by heck you deserve it

Yes, i agree, this is amazing!
Test Subject
#50 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 10:58 PM
Default wow
this is first class i love this type of furniture thanks a bunch cant wait to build a house for it
Page 2 of 11