Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 5:04 PM Last edited by MissChevus : 23rd Sep 2015 at 6:46 PM.
The Sims 4 University Challenge
The Sims 4 University Challenge
Based on a similar challenge by Zerbu.

Setup
* Sims who are Young Adult, Adult or Elder may attend university.
* You can either create new Sims, use an existing household or split Sims from an existing household.
* Create a dorm lot for your Sims to live in and zone it as residential. Merge the Sims you created into a group of 8 Sims.
* If you don’t have enough Sims to send, merge in townies or sims downloaded from the gallery.
* Use the FreeRealEstate cheat to move your Sims into the dorm, then use the “money” cheat to reduce household funds to §1,000. If playing an existing household, you may borrow money from the household funds by using the sims.modify_funds cheat to subtract the money from the main household, and the same cheat to add it to the university household.
* Only one dorm is required for the challenge, though you may create others tovisit.
* Next, create a community lot where classes are located. When at class, you must follow a list of tasks in the “Majors” section of the challenge. It is recommended you create one lot that combines all the classes, as otherwise it will not be possible to control multiple Sims at once.
*Students must attend classes every weekday.
* University students may not have careers, only part-time jobs. The teen jobs for all mod is required for this.
*Each semester ends when the student achieves that semester’s goal, and then points are added up to get the student’s grade.
Point System:
A: 100 - 90 points
B: 89 - 80 points
C: 79 - 70 points
D: 69 - 60 points
F: any score under 60

Calculation of points:
40 points - for meeting your major’s goal for the semester
30 points - for going to class every day and participating in
classroom activities.
30 points - for completing weekly homework assignment
- 2 points for each day not in class
- 5 points for each weekly homework assignment not completed
* Once the student reaches the goal for the senior semester, they “graduate” and return to their home lot or where ever they came from.

Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you.
Simblr
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Oct 2015 at 4:36 PM
I always love your challenges MissChevus, this sounds great!
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Oct 2015 at 12:52 PM Last edited by Nessa19892 : 31st Oct 2015 at 3:22 PM.
I like the idea of this challenge. Just some questions: It says that each semester ends when the student achieves that semester’s goal. But since we're not only playing one sim but multiple, does that mean each sim ends their semester at a different time? Maybe I got it wrong but wouldn't it be more logical if the end of a semester was at the same point in time for all? Like after one week or something.
And following the current rules, you would always get the 40 points for meeting your major’s goal for the semester, which is a bit too easy in my opinion. :D

Another thing that I just noticed: When you say, practice .... through the entire class, how long should classes be?