Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Apr 2021 at 8:55 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Need a great gaming laptop for the sims 3
I have a budget around a 1000 bucks to buy a new gaming laptop for the sims 3. I would like to play the game on high settings with reshade and a whole lot of mods and CC without any lag or crashes if possible. Right now I have two gaming laptops that I'm considering, but I don't know which one to choose from. One of them is a HP pavilion, 16.1 inch gaming laptop with a gtx 1660ti, intel core i5-10300H and 512 gb of ssd with 8 gb of ram for 900 bucks on amazon. The other is a 2020 Asus TUF F15 , 15.6 inch premium gaming laptop with intel quad core i5- 10300H, 8gb of ram, 512 gb of ssd and a gtx 1650ti with a rgb backlit keyboard for 850 bucks on amazon. I would like to know if anyone could tell me which one would be better? I know that a gtx 1660ti would obviously be better than a 1650ti but the Asus TUF laptop seems a bit more better built than the HP, although I could be wrong. I'm willing to look at some better options if recommend, but I figured that these two laptops should do just fine. I just need a great gaming laptop that's not going to overheat or give me any problems in the future while playing.