Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 2:00 AM
Default Nudity Patch
I know it's too early for hacks, but anyone know the way around the mosaic blocks when the Sims go to the bathroom or bathes? I started playing and actually groaned when I saw the "modesty patch". It's been so long since I've seen that.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 2:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by babaca
I know it's too early for hacks, but anyone know the way around the mosaic blocks when the Sims go to the bathroom or bathes? I started playing and actually groaned when I saw the "modesty patch". It's been so long since I've seen that.

I saw that too and was annoyyed.
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 3:26 AM
I don't know can i give a link for another forum, but Inge Jones already made a censor hack for TS3. You can download it here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/2368592...ensor_Patch.rar
And read text file first.
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 4:40 AM
Default thanks
going to go try it now >>>>>> thanks for posting

Quote: Originally posted by feyona
I don't know can i give a link for another forum, but Inge Jones already made a censor hack for TS3. You can download it here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/2368592...ensor_Patch.rar
And read text file first.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#5 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 8:03 AM
That's not my work I did post a link to someone else's censor hack a little while ago though.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 8:28 AM
I appreciate you having the link nonetheless. I just tested it and it does work. Thank you feyona & inge!
Instructor
#7 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 8:20 PM
Default At MATY too
No censor hack for TS3 :D
transmogrified
retired moderator
#8 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 9:55 AM
WCIF is not the place to ask for help installing content. Please consult the installation instructions provided by the hack's creator or in the thread where you downloaded the item.