Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 7:18 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Unablw to removing Blue menu to take screenshots
I'm trying to create a sims 3 house for upload to MTS and i want to remove the blue menu and the bottom in order to take screenshots but i press tab which if i remember correctly was what was the correct button in the sims 2 but nothing happens and the menu stays there.

Is TAB the correct button or has it been changed in the Sims 3 and if so what is the right button??

I'd appreciate any help.
Advertisement
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 1:47 AM
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=343366 This was sorta answered in another thread. Try Q's recommendations.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Scholar
#3 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 4:22 AM
Tab works for me. It completely removes all cursors and the bottom ui. Only works in live mode, use print screen for screen shots then press tab again to get everything back to normal.