Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2021 at 12:03 AM Last edited by Bellisa : 18th Apr 2021 at 12:27 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Grim Reaper corruption?
Help me please, im just paused the game now unsure of what to do. I dont dare to save before i know im in the clear. Ok so here is the story:
Adult mother and child daughter live together on a lot. The mother gets struck by lightning and dies, and the Grim Reaper shows up. I have a mod that prevents the social worker from appearing. So after the mother dies the daughter is still on the lot, currently having a friend over. The grim reaper doesnt leave, but sits down to watch tv. I see the friend talking to the grim reaper while watching TV :O Should I exit without saving? Will this corrupt my neighborhood?

Just a quick update:
I unpaused and the grim reaper left. The sim who talked to him doesnt have him in the relationship panel, but he got a memory of meeting him.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Apr 2021 at 12:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bellisa
Help me please, im just paused the game now unsure of what to do. I dont dare to save before i know im in the clear. Ok so here is the story:
Adult mother and child daughter live together on a lot. The mother gets struck by lightning and dies, and the Grim Reaper shows up. I have a mod that prevents the social worker from appearing. So after the mother dies the daughter is still on the lot, currently having a friend over. The grim reaper doesnt leave, but sits down to watch tv. I see the friend talking to the grim reaper while watching TV :O Should I exit without saving? Will this corrupt my neighborhood?

When the 'last' sim on a lot dies Grim may use the toilet and watch TV, so the game probably thinks no one is on the lot. Make sure all your object. packages are read-only in the installation files, but I would assume this is fine as it is normal game behaviour.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Apr 2021 at 12:23 AM
Thank you for your answer