Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 1:42 PM Last edited by KKiryu007Joker : 30th Dec 2011 at 1:04 PM.
Default Welcome, whosoever joins the club, of the Dark Knight!
Welcome to whosoever joins this group, whoever they are. This group is for the discussion of all things Dark Knight.

The rules:

1. The Dark Knight followers must not reveal the secret identity of the Bruce Wayne under any circumstances, and must not reveal Waynetech contributions to the legacy of Dark Knight, in order to preserve the life and health of all people friended by The Dark Knight on Facebook, ie. Robin, Batgirl, Joker, or Sasha. (hey this first rule is kind of a joke)

2. This is for discussion of Dark Knight related story, movies, games, comics, and the related people who are protected in Gotham City by The Dark Knight, not for discussion of Superman. Superman and friends are only to be discussed if they relate to Batman.

3. No spamming, flaming, mooning, excessive expletives, or any perverted language, or hate directed to any people, or hopefully you will be nuked and scolded by The Dark Knight, ie. Moderators, the Justice System.

4. Obey all Moderators at all times, because they are watching you, for your safety and the pursuit of justice, happiness, and the hope of all.

PS. Dark Knight means Batman. Not just the movie, The Dark Knight.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 8:39 AM
Superman is the shizz! Nah, I am kidding. Batman is epic! But yes, I shall follow the epic rules because I am a follower of batman. I have batman gauges. Three batman shirts and a hoodie. And the two Batman games Arkham Asylum and Arkham City...Oh yeah.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 12:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nevermore Raven
Superman is the shizz! Nah, I am kidding. Batman is epic! But yes, I shall follow the epic rules because I am a follower of batman. I have batman gauges. Three batman shirts and a hoodie. And the two Batman games Arkham Asylum and Arkham City...Oh yeah.

Oh hi, welcome to the Batman Club. I'm going to add you to my friends list.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Levera

Love those Batman games!!!! Woohoo!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 10:08 PM
Hell yeah! I was so excited when the decided to make a sequel to Arkham Asylum. Ugh! I want to play the games now. I've now sadden myself

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013