Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Demolition set

by guatla Posted 28th Jun 2009 at 6:50 PM

109 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 86 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
#51 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 10:49 PM
Thank you soo much!
This set will look great in my nuclear ruin 'hood. : D
Scholar
#52 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 12:26 AM
I test it and it is the most innovative thing that you created and one of my favorites.
Field Researcher
#53 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:58 AM
absolute genial! :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 10:43 AM
Good initiative here. This will be excellent if you want to make a post-appocolyptic type movie
Test Subject
#55 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 4:57 AM
Great for disasters ((:

CCallie4
Instructor
#56 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 7:20 PM
I SHALL BUILD AN ASYLUM!

With these. Because they are AMAZING for a broken down old asylum.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 4:29 PM
Oh, this is so brilliant! I needed this set so bad! Thank you, thank you!
Forum Resident
#58 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 5:59 AM
It's perfect! Every little detail adds up the 'I got hit by a demolition ball' look XD I needed this, thank you~! *hugs*
#59 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 4:01 AM
amazing. but may i ask, since i love the skylights, and the more close i get on sims 2 to one its a greenhouse ceiling, can you create one recolour or a mesh or whatever, to make it look like made of rusty (brown) metal and with broken glasses? so it can match. but if you could do a new skylight as actually are and a condemned one that will be amazing. all this items are really amazing. but i dont think i will make a house to my sims live in with this stuff. maybe a community lot lol!!!
Test Subject
#60 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 12:07 AM
This has got to be one of the best mods I have ever seen!!! Its just what my post apocalyptic sims needed!!
Test Subject
#61 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 10:01 AM
Default Great work
Thank for this great set amazing no my simmie town is complete
Field Researcher
#62 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 9:13 PM
Great for resident evil extinction type sets
Test Subject
#63 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 1:23 AM
Nothing to say but WOW!!! they look great in the game, and their fun to play with.
Test Subject
#64 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 7:41 PM
yeah it is great but there is so many files im not sure if i can install this well, can you explain me? i already know how to install addon's but i need put the files only or the files and folder? TNKS
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#65 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 3:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vikfly
yeah it is great but there is so many files im not sure if i can install this well, can you explain me? i already know how to install addon's but i need put the files only or the files and folder? TNKS

Well, the folders are trying to sort the objects ... there are also many master-slaves objects and if you try to recolor it may be difficult to find... but, no... the folders are not needed
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 2:49 AM
Man you saved me and my current and future projects! Best wishes my friend
Test Subject
#67 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 11:04 PM
Thanks So Much
Theorist
#68 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 6:18 PM
This is absolutely amazing. I am particularly fascinated by the broken walls...
#69 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 6:35 PM
::nab:: The "Demolition Set" file contains everything except the collection file itself, correct?

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#70 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 1:08 PM
WOW! This is amazing! And you are a genius! It's beautiful! <3
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 9:32 AM Last edited by MorriganRane : 22nd Sep 2009 at 4:49 PM.
ZOMG Thank yoou! I have been looking for something like this for years, ever since cyclonesue(I think it was) made those hole in the wall windows to give that falling down look, but they were never complete enough, oh I am thrilled now.

The answer to life, the universe and everything: 42
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 11:51 AM
Really great idea! This will be great for old abandonned warehouses and post apocalyptic machinima!
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 8:01 AM
I can't believe I didn't comment yet! But I was reminded of this when I was looking through the Creator Feedback Forum ... and, wow, this is really amazing.

Awesome :D

Check out Picking Up the Pieces
(Chapter 4 PART TWO posted 9/16/12)
~~~~
Quote:
"Jean-Luc, we're only moving six hundred people." ~Admiral Dougherty
"How many people does it take before it becomes wrong? Hmm? A thousand? Fifty thousand? A million? How many people does it take, Admiral!?" ~Picard
Test Subject
#74 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 11:10 PM
love ittt, but i have a question...
love ittt!! I do have a question though... I really like your set, but it doesn't show in my game... what should I do? ?

The city is built to music,
Therefore never built at all,
and therefore built forever.
-Alfred Lord Tennyson
Test Subject
#75 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 12:11 AM
nice work and nice idea, :D
Page 3 of 5