Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 8:57 PM
Hail?
Sorry, seasons newb here :doh So i was just wondering is there is hail in seasons? Also, how long does it take fruit to grow on a plant?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 9:00 PM
I am not to sure how long it takes to grow fruit! But i do now there is hail
#3 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 9:00 PM
Yes, there's hail in the Seasons EP. I'm not quite sure how long it takes to grow fruit but it seems like it takes an entire season...maybe half a season. ;shrug:
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 9:07 PM
.Thanks! :D
retired moderator
#5 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 9:10 PM
If your fruit/veggies are planted in the spring, they usually are harvestable in the fall. Hail, if big enough, can hurt you lil Simmies' heads too!

Formerly known as boolPropped
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 9:12 PM
:Oh It wont kill them will it?
retired moderator
#7 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 9:14 PM
Yes, they can be killed in a hail storm. Ive never had it happen in my game though, so I think the likelihood of death by hail is rather slim...

Formerly known as boolPropped
#8 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 7:36 AM
I've had one sim almost killed by hail. They were dancing around (kinda like the I'm on fire dance) being hit by hail and their energy and comfort were going down rapidly. However as soon as they got to zer my sim stopped his hail dance, stood up, went inside and went to bed.

He did this 2 or 3 times (yes, I really wanted to kill him).