Replies: 2202 (Who?), Viewed: 254742 times.
Page 89 of 89
Test Subject
#2201 Old 6th Mar 2021 at 4:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsample
For information (it's too late for you now but might help someone else), reinstalling the game does not fix the SDH bug. Instead, just pop this in your Downloads folder, load the affected lot(s) and save.
https://www.modthesims.info/showthr...978#post5670978

Bah... whoops. I looked all around and never found that. Thanks!

To clarify, what I did was reinstall the game, leave out all my social mods. put in No Sim Loaded and Control This Sim, loaded the lots and saved. It was for uploading to MTS purposes, since I kept getting the error that I had the SDH bug, and after I did all this the site accepted it so... maybe I did something. :shrug:
Field Researcher
#2202 Old 6th Mar 2021 at 6:00 PM
Not to get off topic of pictures, but how do you know if you have it? I've heard it mentioned so often but I don't really know what it is or if it's something to be worried about.
I may wanna upload a lot at some point in the future, ya never know.
Test Subject
#2203 Old 6th Mar 2021 at 8:35 PM Last edited by yourfriendmichelle : 6th Mar 2021 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Note about corruption
Quote:
Originally Posted by CASnarl
Not to get off topic of pictures, but how do you know if you have it? I've heard it mentioned so often but I don't really know what it is or if it's something to be worried about.
I may wanna upload a lot at some point in the future, ya never know.

Well... in my case I found out from an MTS upload error.

From what I understand, you get it from uninstalling a social hack that was cloned improperly (I want to say cloned from the SDH social itself but I'm not sure, it has some code to do with it though). It may be hard to know you have it, especially if you have a mod like No Sim Loaded that hides it. I've never seen it, because I have No Sim Loaded, but I'm guessing something along the lines of "DEBUG - Super Duper Hug" pops up in the social menu. It's not known to corrupt your game, just super annoying.

Also, umm, to pull this back on topic to pictures: I'll offer up this screenshot of the time Lilith Pleasant (aka my daughter who I love) raked the leaves, leading me to think she was starting to be responsible and doing chores, only to find out it was just so she could goof around with them.

Page 89 of 89