Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 4:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IndigoRage
As far as I know, modular stairs can be adjusted slightly by dragging the bottom footprint. Place the stair, but don't release the mouse. This allows you to move the bottom of the footprint, and make some adjustment to the stairs. I don't know if this still works in OfB, as I haven't yet built a new lot, but it has worked prior, so I suspect it still will.

Pax,
Indigo

This trick still works with FreeTime.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 27th Jul 2008 at 2:51 PM
This is a well explained tutorial, thank you for it!
But I was just going to point out that you can get the split level foundation in Seasons too. It came with my Seasons EP anyway.
Field Researcher
#78 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 4:02 AM
Can't get this to work.

I have my first floor built - entire lot is flat, and there are no floor tiles on the first floor. I put in my three squares of foundation, and then the one square of stage. When I go up to the second floor though, it won't let me place floor tiles where I need to in order to connect the stairs to the stage. And if I place the tiles beforehand, it won't let me build the foundation!!

ARGH!
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 22nd May 2012 at 3:52 AM
Thank you! That was pretty easy. My only question is: What if you have a house that is on a foundation - or is supposed to be - like this: http://historicbuildingsct.com/wp-c...010/06/0001.png
Page 4 of 4