Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Victorian carriage (requested)

by hexameter Posted 9th Feb 2006 at 12:24 AM - Updated 16th Sep 2009 at 4:34 PM by -Maylin-

137 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 134 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 6
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 8:18 AM
Hey Hexameter.

I love all the creations you make. I believe I've downloaded all of them by now ..... and waiting for anything new you have up your sleeve. I was going to ask if you intended to revisit this object and rework the "car sounds", animations etc, changing them to the new sounds/animations you have for more recent vehicles? I hope it could be on "your-to-do list". If not ..... it'll be well-loved as is. Thanks for all you do.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#127 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 9:48 PM
Default Intended update plans
Quote: Originally posted by wawa180859
Hey Hexameter.

I love all the creations you make. I believe I've downloaded all of them by now ..... and waiting for anything new you have up your sleeve. I was going to ask if you intended to revisit this object and rework the "car sounds", animations etc, changing them to the new sounds/animations you have for more recent vehicles? I hope it could be on "your-to-do list". If not ..... it'll be well-loved as is. Thanks for all you do.

Thank you for your nice comment and interest in my carts!

As I was and still I am testing a replacement for the base game wedding limousine just during the last week based on this vehicle I also try to update this one as well. Please, give me some time. It is in fact on my to-do-list. Thanks.

hexameter
Test Subject
#128 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 3:36 AM
I was wondering if you could make a version without the horses attached just as a decorative item so I could have some spare carriages sitting next to my royal sims' castle.

How to make Voldey mad: Imperius his Death Eaters into a rousing chorus of All Things Bright and Beautiful-Mugglenet
Test Subject
#129 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 6:56 AM
They are really awesome. Thanks for your hard work and sharing them with us. Fantastic!!
Test Subject
#130 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 4:32 PM
I'm a TS3'er and would kill for the carriages, etc. in my Victorian village in the Sims 3 game. Any plans on converting to TS3?

I <3 someone with autism.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#131 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 8:06 PM
Default Converting Carts
Quote: Originally posted by ShelleyB
I'm a TS3'er and would kill for the carriages, etc. in my Victorian village in the Sims 3 game. Any plans on converting to TS3?

In principle, yes, I do have plans if players want to have them and when I'm less busy with my job. Also there are still some problems unsolved moving assigned joints into the correct position, for example the wheels of a vehicle. When these obstacles can be overcome I'll certainly give it a try.
hexameter
Lab Assistant
#132 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 7:12 AM
WOW!! Love it! But I'm not playing the sims 2 anymore. Is anyone going to make something like this for the Sims 3?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#133 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 3:53 AM
I would die for Sims 3 Carriages!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#134 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 11:51 AM
I love this so much!!! Thankyou hexameter!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#135 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 1:50 AM
Thank you so much for sharing all of your beautiful creations. I would also love to see something for sims 3, even though it is not possible to have "real horses", something old fashioned would be nice for our victorian themed games
Test Subject
#136 Old 11th May 2015 at 2:09 PM
I downloaded these about a month ago and I am incredibly happy especially with the sound. So far everything works perfectly except for one small problem: Headmaster visits seem to be impossible. The carriage arrives empty, the headmaster "beams" onto the lot and then an error occurs. Does anyone know how to fix this or if this is a conflict with other hacks?
Other than that I am absolutely in love with this item, they are so beautiful! Thanks so much
Field Researcher
#137 Old 29th Apr 2023 at 1:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simplatinheights
I downloaded these about a month ago and I am incredibly happy especially with the sound. So far everything works perfectly except for one small problem: Headmaster visits seem to be impossible. The carriage arrives empty, the headmaster "beams" onto the lot and then an error occurs. Does anyone know how to fix this or if this is a conflict with other hacks?
Other than that I am absolutely in love with this item, they are so beautiful! Thanks so much

Still playing Sims 2 in 2023 because it is the best game and has the best modders ever. I love all of Hexameter's DR work. Unfortunately, I am having the same problem with the DR Victorian carriage blocking the headmaster. The carriage arrives but there is no headmaster in it. When I removed the files, the headmaster worked again. Has anyone found a way to fix this?

I couldn't stay away from my Sims, they help my creative side come out! Taking a break from my RV life to take care of family issues, so Sims helps me to unwind. Let me know what you are up to with your Sims so I can check it out!
Lab Assistant
#138 Old 3rd Oct 2023 at 1:39 AM
Default I agree, Sims 2 is the best!
Quote: Originally posted by cespencer7
Still playing Sims 2 in 2023 because it is the best game and has the best modders ever. I love all of Hexameter's DR work. Unfortunately, I am having the same problem with the DR Victorian carriage blocking the headmaster. The carriage arrives but there is no headmaster in it. When I removed the files, the headmaster worked again. Has anyone found a way to fix this?

I have been playing the Sims since the Sims came out in 2000 and I have to agree with you that Sims 2 is THE BEST out of all the Sims games and 23 years later I am still playing it. I wish EA games would combine all 4 games using Sims 2 as the base and adding all the neat building and decoration tools from 3&4 to the Sims 2.

I am going to download the carriage file and give it a try, I hope it works as great as some of the comments imply here.

Happy Simming Everyone!
Page 6 of 6