Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Build Sparkles!

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 4th Jun 2009 at 2:06 AM - Updated 13th Nov 2010 at 11:51 AM by HystericalParoxysm

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 66 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Mad Poster
#26 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 5:57 PM
"fairy farts all over the place just because you laid down a wall..."

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#27 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 10:22 PM
thank god, HP.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 11:40 PM
I can't wait to get the game and download this mod. Watching the previews, I was slightly amused at the 'fairy farts' (LOL!!) but quickly got over it. Expect me back to download this in roughly a month, when I can go out and get my copy
Banned
#29 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 1:04 AM
Even though I don't have TS3, the "Fairy Farts" would have killed me :P
SOOOOOOOO downloading this when I get TS3 THANKS!
Test Subject
#30 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 2:42 PM
Thank you so much, HP.
Test Subject
#31 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 5:12 PM
Thanks from the bottom of my Hell... err.. heart!
Twilight effect gone. The wall doesn't have the body of a killer any more! (Sorry if I offended T-lovers)
Field Researcher
#32 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 5:56 AM
A million thanks for this. The very first time I started building I despised those dang things. And now that I've been building for a couple of days... they are driving me insane and I never thought this would be solved so quickly! I thought I would have to deal with these for a long time. I was actually downright offended by them. What do they think we are anyway?
Test Subject
#33 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 6:08 AM
Thank you so mucy HP! These kind of mods are only encouraging me to go out and buy that game... Your improvements and that of Piscado et al have been making it more and more difficult to resist. I better go and play the piano now or bake a cake before I read any more new, shiny, fantastical mods that will make TS3 more irrisistable!
Test Subject
#34 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 8:30 AM
Thanks!Those sparkles were alway geting on my nerves ;/
Test Subject
#35 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 9:30 AM
Honestly I don't even notice the sparkles.. then again I play on 1900x1080...
Instructor
#36 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 4:11 PM
Thanks! The sparkles were very annoying, your the best HP!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 6:10 PM
Thanks a bunch HP! They must think we're all a bunch of pre-teens and would like this kind of crap! LOL
Field Researcher
#38 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 10:17 PM
Im bookmarking everything you made, until I get to have the game :D

Say "Keep your neighborhood User Friendly ^^
Field Researcher
#39 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 7:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
simsbaby - Possibly? I hadn't actually noticed relationship sparkles - my sims are usually too busy doing stuff to talk to each other. If they use the same textures, yes.

I finally got my Sims to start playing nice again and it does get rid of them. Thanks again! :p
Test Subject
#40 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 9:20 AM
Like the Zzz removal, the sparkles are also pretty annoying. The sparkles also lag my game(my video card is awful). Thanks, and once again, I always laugh at these descriptions. XD "it's like fairy farts all over the place"
Test Subject
#41 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 9:40 PM
*snorts.* Fairy farts. *ROTFLHAO* Thank you so much for this. The sparkles made me wonder if someone like Armstong (From FullMetal Alchemist) came up with that idea. *sweatdrops.* I miss sims2 when there was just dust or something that came up. No homosexual sparkles. ):<

With a name like Saxy, you know it's unique.

Don't know what a TARDIS is? Click Here to find out!!
Test Subject
#42 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 9:04 PM
Works great. Just as the others have. Thanks
Field Researcher
#43 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 2:43 AM
These defaults are great, HP. I was wondering if you'd be willing to tackle the music notes. It wasn't so bad in the Sims 2, they were small and black. But now they are quite big and all different colours. My hard rockers look a little silly with pink notes coming out of their guitars. No matter what, many thanks!
Banned
#44 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 5:53 AM
Fairy Farts... xD
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 10:47 PM
Thankyou...so...much! Seriously all those sparklies were just....well annoying.. now just for a mod to remove or replace that stupid sound when you wallpaper or do anything to a wall...
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 6:01 PM
This is great HP. Thank you. XD
One question?:
Can you tell me if it gets rid of those blasted art painting sparkles as well?

♥♥♥ajÖya™
.:Simblr:.
I come from a Kingdom far, far, away...
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#47 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 6:14 PM
Ajoya - I haven't noticed those. When do they occur during painting? I can certainly try.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 10:54 AM
Thanks for this HP! Those sparkles are stunningly annoying!
Test Subject
#49 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 10:58 PM
Oh THANKS! *bows down to the HP win-ness* Those sparkles were truly anoying... fairy farts, good way to call them haha
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 12:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Ajoya - I haven't noticed those. When do they occur during painting? I can certainly try.

Summer school kicking my ass, sorry for the late reply. Anyhow, yes, that's correct HP, I noticed them after being a master in painting. (level 10) and it drives me nuts! I can't snap any painting pictures.

And thanks so much for your time.

♥♥♥ajÖya™
.:Simblr:.
I come from a Kingdom far, far, away...
Page 2 of 4