Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Testers Wanted" Trashed Set **Dewshine now reigns 06-18-2007**

by DumBblOndE Posted 15th Jan 2005 at 11:30 PM - Updated 18th Jun 2007 at 11:22 PM by DumBblOndE

703 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 698 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 29
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#51 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 4:53 PM
Dawnkeeper i have added your other wonderful creation.. weeds are uploaded..

johnr2000 - It looks amazing
Deviant Savant
retired moderator
#52 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 5:25 PM Last edited by CynicalChick : 16th Jan 2005 at 5:26 PM. Reason: typos
johnr2000... can I get a copy of that lot? It would look perfect in the vacant space in the fancy part of my town.
Test Subject
#53 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 5:28 PM Last edited by dkdbj : 17th Jan 2005 at 3:51 AM.
Default fixed (i think) trashy countertops
Thanks to DumBblOndE for making such an awesome set, I like so many others, have been waiting a long time for someone to make one of these.

Happy simming,
Kelly
aka kp

removed files as DumBblOndE has moved them to the main post

Thanks again for making such a cool set, I can't wait to make a trashy trailer park :clap:
Test Subject
#54 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 6:24 PM
DumBblOndE, I can't seem to find one of the couches you included. It's the one with the round back, and I looked in the file but didn't find it. Are yousure you pt it in. Sorry if I am wrong. Anyway, this is such a wonderful set, please make more. But, do you mind putting the object in if it is missing, please.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#55 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 6:33 PM Last edited by numenor : 16th Jan 2005 at 9:38 PM. Reason: Attachment moved to post #1
OMG! This trashy set is really disgusting!
... Wonderful!

This is my little contribution to the set: a trashy version of the counter sink, to be put on your (fixed ) trashy kitchen counters.

Note: I've added some more stains to the dirty texture, otherwise it would never... get dirty! Ahahahah! :D

EDIT: (for the sink, look in post #1)

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
#56 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 6:41 PM
OMG!!!!!!! This is so perfect for my trailor park ho and her biker brother/boyfreind Damn I'm demented, lol. Thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#57 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 7:38 PM
*numenor* I have added you wonderful sink to the collection you can remove it from your thread its at the head of the page.. THANKS!

*dkdbj* - I have added yours as well thank you for your time and for fixing our problem I thank you- you can remove it from your post it is at the head of the page THANKS!!
Test Subject
#58 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 7:58 PM
Dumbblonde i'm going to try this but does anyone else have sims that are as particular about their environment as some of mine.They'll just stand in one place with a dust pan and wiskbroom above there head and complain.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#59 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 9:06 PM Last edited by DumBblOndE : 16th Jan 2005 at 9:09 PM.
simgrl04 -- I did forget it sorry I will upload it with tonights update pack..

el1090 - Well that could be because of many reasons.. if your sims cleaning scale is really high then they will want everything cleaned .. Let them clean.. as for this creation these are not hacked objects just recolors so the filth is just a look.. as if it were pink.. but with crap smeared pink.. so it will not effect there enviornment.. one thing to note though you will still have to clean the surfaces stc.. you will not see a diffrence in states.. so just hover your mose over it once and a while to see if you have a clean option.. ok??
Test Subject
#60 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 9:11 PM
great I wasn't thinking that they were repaints. thanks very much dumbblonde
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 11:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by el1090
Dumbblonde i'm going to try this but does anyone else have sims that are as particular about their environment as some of mine.They'll just stand in one place with a dust pan and wiskbroom above there head and complain.

I have requested a hack that makes "dirty" sims not mind messes they make so much. Although like DB said that this set will not affect your environment score.

What is history but a fable agreed upon?
#62 Old 17th Jan 2005 at 12:15 AM
Thank you so much for these! Can't wait to see what else you add! I'm going to get this set up tonight so I can put up my pics. My Beattyville, Ky Sims are gonna love this set!

Keep up the great work all!
Forum Resident
#63 Old 17th Jan 2005 at 1:48 AM
:howdy: Hi all,
After being inspired by Dumblonde I made this set of walls for you to add to the collection. (17)
enjoy

more to come
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Trash wlls.zip (603.7 KB, 544 downloads)
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 17th Jan 2005 at 2:06 AM
Woohoo more fun things... now Thug can take his spongebath in style!
Screenshots

Open your eyes for the next FAIZ.......
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 17th Jan 2005 at 2:10 AM
Is there a hack to let you "break" TV's and other electronics? I want them to break the TV, but it takes a while....

Open your eyes for the next FAIZ.......
Field Researcher
#66 Old 17th Jan 2005 at 2:13 AM
OMG! I needed this so bad for White Trash and her 4-5 kids!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

And thanks, John, for the walls, they'll be up in the community lot as soon as possible!
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#67 Old 17th Jan 2005 at 2:13 AM
i thought of a couple more things:

1. using the sliding door, can you make it so that it looks like it has a ripped screen?
2. if possible, make the screen of the TV and any other appliance look cracked. i don't know if this is part of CEP, but that would be a good addon... same with the windows. the boarded up look is really great.

hasn't anyone made dirty clothes yet?
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 17th Jan 2005 at 2:18 AM
I have gotten a few dirty clothes - well, the look sorta dirty cuz they came I think with the "GHOST" SIMS - I think they had more than everyday with the set too. Hell I may need to update the "Broke" family they are rich compared to this family....
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 17th Jan 2005 at 2:20 AM
One thing I wait for is damaged roofing.... the roof just looks too purdy.
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 17th Jan 2005 at 2:23 AM
oh oh, and smudgy mirrors... OH and tires to lay in the yard!
Inventor
#71 Old 17th Jan 2005 at 2:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by johnr2000
:howdy: Hi all,
After being inspired by Dumblonde I made this set of walls for you to add to the collection. (17)
enjoy

Perfect, thanks for the great and creative re-colours. Great work to everyone here on this thread that's sharing.. very much appreciated.
Test Subject
#72 Old 17th Jan 2005 at 2:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by faiz555
Is there a hack to let you "break" TV's and other electronics? I want them to break the TV, but it takes a while....

Using the mailbox hack, there is a 'break inducer' option which will make things break much more easily.
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 17th Jan 2005 at 2:43 AM
cool thanks!
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 17th Jan 2005 at 2:45 AM
Love the set wonderful detail....Thanks so much for sharing.
Field Researcher
#75 Old 17th Jan 2005 at 3:05 AM
WOW! I have wanted something like this since the game came out!!! Its Trashabiously!!! :-D
Page 3 of 29