Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sleeveless Black Shirts with Jeans and Barefeet

by fanseelamb Posted 17th Jul 2005 at 8:58 AM - Updated 6th Oct 2008 at 1:24 AM by fanseelamb : shiny new pics

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 7:20 PM
The rar file works fine for me, britann72. Try downloading it again, sometimes the download doesn't finish properly and that causes problems.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 2:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
Psst! If you like the bracelet, you might want to also check out my Assorted Men's Fashions, Tight "Untucked" Tops, and Sheer Shirts over Tank Tops.

Okay! I'll take one of those, a couple of these and don't forget the socks! Jesus! Today, I'm at Holt Simfrew! Your clothes are simply fabulous!

"Life is a tightrope walker who eventually has to fall.
Life is a racer rife with anger and time is a wall."

-Martin Clement, in "The Swirls of Time"
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 9:27 AM
Yay !!! Finally something sexy for my male sims !! :lovestuc:
Too bad you can hardly find nice cool& cute outfits like this one !!
!WE WANT MORE ! (recolours and most likely similar outfits)
{pls take it as a request}

......:::^If You Want to Get to The Top,^:::......
_._><Prepare to Kiss a Lot of The Bottom ><_._
-____________________.________________________-
Test Subject
#29 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 5:14 AM
Wow wow WOW! I'm a fan of QaF and seeing this brings back all the good time hiding up in my room watching the series! XD

Thou I'm curious...could you make this just pants and no top? I love the shirt (who doesn't? *heart*) but I thought it would be awesome if Brian was walking about with no shirt (in his house mind you...don't want all those fan girls/boys hounding him. XD )
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#30 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 5:37 AM
Shigeru_gal, I actually started a "just jeans" project long ago and was thinking about finishing it yesterday! So that's a yes. Look out for it soon. :D
Field Researcher
#31 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 6:04 AM
These look very hot for the regular sim body. Can you recolor them? Plz go crazy with colors! :D

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Test Subject
#32 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 6:58 AM
Great job, it really looks like his clothes.

Seriously, I don't understand how he could look *so* good in just jeans and a t-shirt!
Test Subject
#33 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 5:30 PM
lol as soon as I saw the pic I was thinking "that looks a lot like Brian Kinney's clothes"
I love this! :D
Page 2 of 2