Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Even More OMSP's!!!!

by JohnBrehaut1 Posted 15th Jul 2007 at 5:17 PM - Updated 17th Oct 2008 at 1:51 PM by -Maylin-

117 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 103 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#51 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 2:42 PM
Iamabub, Windkeeper on TSR made one for each of the maxis dressers.

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 8:59 PM
Yeah! Thanks JohnBrehaut, you made some OMSP for surfaces I didn't even think about. I can't wait to try these in my game.

Sims Projects (last update: 2007-10-23)
Instructor
#53 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 9:08 PM
Congrats on the feature John

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 12:08 AM
Ahh, I love your One More Slot packages John! So very.. very useful. And congratulations on the feature!
Mad Poster
#55 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 5:52 AM
wow, nicely done! very useful!

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#56 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 9:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JohnBrehaut1
Hmm.... I would say that is strange. Try it again next time you're in, if that one doesnt work, I'll see if I can make something to solve your problem.

Well, I confirm every time I get back to a lot, ariffrazalin OMSPs for end tables revert back to wood color .

And ariffrazalin has not been posting since March 2007 .
Scholar
#57 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 6:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JohnBrehaut1
Gwillewyn, look at what my sig says. If you meant it as a suggestion, that's fine, but it seemed to be more of a request.

It was absolutely only meant as a suggestion. People tend not to remember the vanity desks, but I'm quite fond of them.

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Instructor
#58 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 6:26 PM
wow job job now it would be nice to have one the same height as the glamour life tv i've always wanted to sit stuff on there but cant find the right height OMSP *suggestion *

Quote: Originally posted by gwillewyn
I have a lot of makeup clutter that would look really good on the vanity desk.

Windkeepers Spacesavers - Dresser Top Shelves or if your not member of TSR you can get them here http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org...keeper/objects/ *spacesavers_dressertopshelves.rar*

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Forum Resident
#59 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 9:14 PM
how do you do all these?! you're great! thank you, John
Test Subject
#60 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 10:07 PM
THank you so much. All of these are wonderful.
Field Researcher
#61 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 11:25 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! These add a more realistic look to the game.
Field Researcher
#62 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 9:31 AM
Thank so much!These are great :D

Problems installing my sims?Use Sims2pack Clean Installer
Special thanks to all custom contents creators.
My sims for you here
My sims 2
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 8:14 PM
You're my hero! I tried to use the other omsps with the stairs, fiddling around. But it was difficult to place, because sometimes my sims would complain (long time!) before using the stairs in the end.
Now I can do, of what I dreamed - placing candles on each step: that looks wonderful on an outside stair leading to the front door at night.
Thank you so much for modding and sharing!
For my oldfashioned sims a house is not a home without the omsps!

Quote: Originally posted by gwillewyn
It was absolutely only meant as a suggestion. People tend not to remember the vanity desks, but I'm quite fond of them.

Try to use the endtable/table-omsp. It's not absolutely fitting, but with a little fiddling around it works quite well. My sims have telephones, flowers, make-up, diaries on their vanity and can use every item, that is not only decorative.

(In my game it's only the table-omsp of Ariffrazalin, that didn't stay invisible. The endtable and coffeetable-omsps worked perfectly well.)
Instructor
#64 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 12:08 AM
My game is going to explode and it's all your fault. YOUR FAULT!

So much clutter... Houses looking... so awesome... *faints*
Field Researcher
#65 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 9:16 AM
Thanks so much for these! Just yesterday I was all frustrated because I couldn't place anything on my bookcases - but now I can. :D
Field Researcher
#66 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 2:35 AM
Thank you so much, I love ''OMSP'', Thanks adding even more. I wanted more thank you for adding them.
Field Researcher
#67 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 8:05 PM
I never have enough OMSP's, they are so useful... Thank you
Test Subject
#68 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 11:06 PM
John, you ROCK!!! I LOVE your OMSPs!!! I enter lots of decorating contests, and I'd be so stiffled without your wonderful work! I downloaded this the second I saw it!

Previously, I looked for an OMSP for a very low table (Japanese dining while sitting on floor). I had a rough time, and never got it just right (my fault, I'm sure). Since your stairs OMSP has so many slots, will it work on other surfaces, like really low tables?

Thanks!!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#69 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 9:06 AM
maybe, i have no clue....

Lab Assistant
#70 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 11:04 AM
Why cant I get this to DL? It keeps saying the site to DL from wont accept the HTTP port from my comp... Huh? never heard of such an error
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#71 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 11:57 AM
Try posting a thread in this forum with the details of your problem.

http://www.modthesims2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24

Stupid people are stupid
#72 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 12:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kimdelee
Why cant I get this to DL? It keeps saying the site to DL from wont accept the HTTP port from my comp... Huh? never heard of such an error

Big yellow box at the top of the forum... Have you seen it? It says: "Downloads are offline for maintenance"
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by angel f
Big yellow box at the top of the forum... Have you seen it? It says: "Downloads are offline for maintenance"

LOL this was about an hour after I posted and yeah I sw it about 10 minutes later. They must have been in the process of changing it cause as I was browsing it still had the 503 message.

Got them now though thanks!
Field Researcher
#74 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 3:31 AM
I've been having trouble getting any objects to place themselves on the stairs OMSP. Is there a secret to getting stuff on it? Whenever I try, they refuse to snap up to the stair-level.

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Field Researcher
#75 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 3:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Darsky
John, you ROCK!!! I LOVE your OMSPs!!! I enter lots of decorating contests, and I'd be so stiffled without your wonderful work! I downloaded this the second I saw it!

Previously, I looked for an OMSP for a very low table (Japanese dining while sitting on floor). I had a rough time, and never got it just right (my fault, I'm sure). Since your stairs OMSP has so many slots, will it work on other surfaces, like really low tables?

Thanks!!!

If one of the stairs is the same level as the table, it should. The only problem is the body of the stairs OMSP might get in the way of other objects around the table.

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Page 3 of 5