Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: What is your favorite dragon age game
Dragon age: Origins
8 88.89%
Dragon age: Awakening
0 0%
Dragon age II
1 11.11%
Other
0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th May 2012 at 1:10 PM
Default What is your favorite dragon age game?
Which is your favorite dragon age game and why?

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 7:28 PM
Dragon Age: Origins. I just feel it all comes together there, it's exciting, fast-paced, loads of traveling, puzzle solving, romance, wonderful story line, to me it has it all. I tried Dragon Age 2 but was very disappointed, the only thing I liked was the looks of the elves and qunari and the fighting style. Also, I thought Fenris and Anders were cute. In my opinion, everything else sucked. I haven't tried Dragon Age: Awakening yet, and probably won't unless I get a new computer, my brother doesn't, for good reason, let me download and play just any game I want, and I have an early 2008 MacBook.
Alchemist
#3 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 7:34 PM
I have to jump in the bandwagon and say Dragon Age: Origins is way better than DAII, in terms of storytelling and character developing. Even so, I liked Dragon Age II's gameplay more, and I truly hope that, for DA3, they will combine the best elements from the two games to create a real masterpiece.

Also, I didn't include Awakening, because I think it's just a DLC for Origins (which is what it is).

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Mad Poster
#4 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 4:28 AM
The first one was good.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 5:20 PM
Dragon age origins was always my favorite as it was just better than dragon age 2 in all the ways although I liked dragon age 2 but it was no origins. I liked the story and the charm of origins and I only like Fenris in dragon age 2. I am a big fan of Fenris and Zevran

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 12:48 PM
See, my favourite of the two games in the series (soon to be three!!!!) is Origins, but that still doesn't mean that I don't like DA:II. It got a lot of crap about being a bad game, but no, in my opinion it was very good. DA:O was and always will be my all time favourite RPG. IT'S AMAZING. Having to compare a game which was rushed by press to be released sooner than anticipated, is really not fair. Now yes, I know in DA:II they could've fixed a lot of things such as the annoying and repetitve environments. Soooo... yeah. DA:O XD