Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jul 2020 at 5:48 PM
Default Custom INSTRUCTIONS for installing
Custom INSTRUCTIONS (not content) for installing content is not showing up on pages of the site where a custom approach is needed. Only a red space and in the middle a white bar where the instructions should be. Any thoughts?
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2020 at 7:55 PM
Works fine for me on my own dashboard thread.  Can you screenshot what you see?

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2020 at 11:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
Works fine for me on my own dashboard thread.  Can you screenshot what you see?

Well now I don't understand how to post a picture in here since it says something very awkward to me, but one problem at a time, so here's a link: http://leteckaposta.cz/260133553
the white bar doesn't react in any way
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2020 at 9:05 PM
Sorry but I can't see that image.

dodgy builder
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2020 at 9:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by use6more666
Well now I don't understand how to post a picture in here since it says something very awkward to me, but one problem at a time, so here's a link: http://leteckaposta.cz/260133553

You probably have paint or something on your pc. On the upper right on your keyboard you have a button called PrtSc or something. Short for Printscreen. Press it and ctrl+V in your paintprogram. Save the picture on your comp somewhere and upload here as an attachment in a post.

There might also be some online services you can use. It depends on your programs and knowledge. Do you sit in Czechia or something?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Jul 2020 at 12:43 PM
Yeah, I know how to printscreen. It just doesn't allow me to put the image here. There's only a bar that shows up and says "enter text to be formatted" and it doesn't open a window in which I can search the image on my comp, as it usually would. But that's not the problem.
Btw what do you mean by sit in Czechia? Yes, I'm czech, if that's what you were asking. And no, I'm pretty ok with computers. I've just never come across bugs like this.
Screenshots
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#7 Old 28th Jul 2020 at 7:02 PM
dodgy builder
#8 Old 28th Jul 2020 at 11:52 PM
Yeah, I know how to printscreen. It just doesn't allow me to put the image here. There's only a bar that shows up and says "enter text to be formatted" and it doesn't open a window in which I can search the image on my comp, as it usually would. But that's not the problem.
Btw what do you mean by sit in Czechia? Yes, I'm czech, if that's what you were asking. And no, I'm pretty ok with computers. I've just never come across bugs like this.

No, I was just curious. I'm european as well.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#9 Old 29th Jul 2020 at 9:31 AM
To attach an image on the "Reply to Thread" screen just scroll down till you see the Miscellaneous options section, and within that is an "Upload" button.  The IMG tag is for putting images inside a post that you have already uploaded.

Regarding this issue, I have not been able to replicate it even on my own uploads like this: https://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=387006

Space Pony
#10 Old 29th Jul 2020 at 2:00 PM
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#11 Old 31st Jul 2020 at 8:46 AM
Not any more! . Thanks for the reports and the investigation!  I've fixed this in the code, so it shouldn't occur again.  

Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Aug 2020 at 12:03 PM Last edited by Irralmacuridw : 7th Aug 2020 at 6:22 AM.
Well now I don't understand how to post a picture in here since it says something very awkward to me, but one problem at a time, so here's a link: http://leteckaposta.cz/260133553/MCDVOICE

Thank you so much for helping with this wonderful article.