Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
Original Poster
#26 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 10:53 AM
Nope you still have Tiling Y missing for the stencils. Now, I don't understand how this is possible with latest version, since I anchored the groupboxes to the bottom, they should stretch with the window, revealing more of their contents. Have you actually stretched that window as tall as it will go? What size is your monitor?

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 11:48 AM
Ahhhhhhh, I've just found out it's indeed the size of the monitor (or at least maybe its aspect ratio). I use a laptop as a 'desktop replacement' which I do all my creating on, which has a 15.4" widescreen monitor with 1280x800 resolution. I also have a desktop PC that I use just for gaming, which has an older standard aspect ratio 17" monitor with 1280x1024 resolution, and I've just tried TT 3.044 on it:

I could not stretch TT any bigger on my laptop monitor than what was depicted in the pics in my last post, but on the desktop PC, I think it's all there without even having to go full-screen in order to see it all. So it looks like it just doesn't like my laptop's shorter display dimensions!
Screenshots
Original Poster
#28 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 12:03 PM
The only way I can do anything about that would be to put a scroll bar on. I'll have to give it some thought, because I would *like* it to work for as many situations as possible

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Mad Poster
#29 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 12:30 PM
A scroll bar sounds like a great idea. Thank you for looking into this!
Mad Poster
#30 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 12:32 PM
That's great and all, but what about those of us who only have a laptop and no access to a desktop? I still can't see the bottom with the newer version.
Would it not be possible to add a scrollbar along the side for those of us with monitor sizes/resolutions that make the program too big to fit on the screen?
I know nothing about programming so have no idea how feasable that would be though, sorry.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Original Poster
#31 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 12:44 PM
I take it the server was hiding my previous post from you, Menaceman?

Mad Poster
#32 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 7:21 PM
Seems that way, yes. As well as EsmeraldaF's. Sorry about that.

Original Poster
#33 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 6:02 PM
Well I have uploaded v.0.45 which gives me scrollbars when the form gets too small. I hope it does for you also.

Mad Poster
#34 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 6:51 PM
Wahey! It works! I can now successfully scroll all the way to the bottom and see all of the X and Y co-ordinates.

Original Poster
#35 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 7:00 PM
Phew! I am so used to the same thing in windoze working differently for different people that I was almost expecting you to say it didn't work!

Mad Poster
#36 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 7:18 PM
There is still a slight oddity where the bottom of the window still gets cut off but the scroll bar allows to go far enough to see everything.

Original Poster
#37 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 7:19 PM
Can you attach a screenshot so I can get an idea how much it is out by?

Mad Poster
#38 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 8:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
Can you attach a screenshot so I can get an idea how much it is out by?

Here you go. This is with the scroll bar pulled to the bottom.
The bottom of the window is behind the task bar but everything can be seen fine.
Screenshots

Original Poster
#39 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 8:34 PM
I think that is normal when an app opens in its normal size and its normal size is larger than the area you have. If you hit the maximise square, it should fit your visible area. Or drag it shorter and then use the scrollbars to see it all

Mad Poster
#40 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 9:31 PM
Hooray, works perfectly on 1280x800 now - here's how it looks scrolled all the way down in windowed mode and fullscreen mode. The taskbar isn't blocking anything in my case:

I think that really is ALL of it this time! Thanks so much for the fix!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#41 Old 3rd Mar 2013 at 1:19 AM
TextureTweaker doesn't exist on the download links anymore. . What happened to it? Why is no one hosting this thing any more?
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#42 Old 3rd Mar 2013 at 1:49 AM
The link has changed: http://www.den.simlogical.com/denfo...opic,625.0.html

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Original Poster
#43 Old 3rd Mar 2013 at 12:26 PM
Oops! Thanks cmo, I fixed the link now

Banned
#44 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 8:33 PM
Comes in very handy, thanks Inge.
Test Subject
#45 Old 4th May 2014 at 5:42 PM
this was extremely helpful, thanks all!
Scholar
#46 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 3:18 AM
Okay I just realised I have to use the repair mode with WinRAR to get rid of Resource Handler error. I finally managed it.. xD

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Theorist
#47 Old 11th Mar 2015 at 9:24 PM
Sadly, the download link for Texture Tweaker is not working again!
Inventor
#48 Old 11th Mar 2015 at 9:56 PM
Theorist
#49 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 2:33 AM
Thank you!
Original Poster
#50 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 9:06 AM
Lol - people still using this?

Page 2 of 3