Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maes Hughes (from FMA)

by uncool89 Posted 6th Jan 2006 at 4:40 AM - Updated 7th Jan 2006 at 3:58 AM by uncool89

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 5:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coffeeKat
So many thanks to you!! He's perfect! I can't wait to make him a family man and live forever!! Thanks again!!

Hopefully, anyway. ^_^;; Sims life is even more unpredictable then real (or anime) life.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 11:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kinako
Hopefully, anyway. ^_^;; Sims life is even more unpredictable then real (or anime) life.

no kidding!!!!! haha

//Sometimes Love Can Leave You Blind//
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 2:20 AM Last edited by Shenti : 9th Feb 2006 at 3:10 AM.
No mean to spoil anything to those who haven't seen FMA, but Hughes' death was really lame, I mean, it just like, wasn't his time and stuff. Poor guy.

Oh well, at least Roy, the "Flame Alchemist" didn't die, although I thought he did for a minute in the... last episode was it?

Oh yeah, if I'm spoiling anything, sorry d00dz.

By the way, very nice job, it looks EXACTLY like him.
Test Subject
#29 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 1:14 AM
O_o *grabs for Wrath*

Great Hughes <3 Just keep him away from phone-booths
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 1:52 AM
Kitsune Hiei:
ive been wanting to see the movie for a while now
and maes coming back makes sense...seeing as the whole doorand other realm thing...
but ne ways haha thanks!!

Shenti:
thank you!

Ryshili:
im making him soon
i hope haha
but he IS on my list
so look out for him

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 5:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kitsune Hiei
Oh, uncool, I just finished watchig the series a few days ago, thanks to this wonderful site: http://www.keiichianimeforever.com/...nime/index.html
In episedo 49, when Ed is thrown beyond the gate into London, his dad explains that in "our world" there are people that look like thoes in Amestris. So at least it clears a bit of confusion. I just thoight you'd like to know. ^^;

I can't wait to see your Wrath. Will he have Edo-kun's arm and leg or automail?

Auto-mail is going to be hard to make
so i'm just going to make him with ed's arms and legs ^_^
im still tryin to find the right hair mesh for him *shrugs*
but thanks!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 5:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kitsune Hiei
I've seen a lot of Edward Elric sims and only found one with his automail that actually looks like his. It's at: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...ht=Edward+Elric
(I hope I got the right link >.>; ) anyway, if Melkoshi would let you use that automail, them mabey you could do it. You don't have to though :x just a random idea.
With your awsome sim-making skills, I'm sure you could make any sim you want to :3

Hmm..I might consider it
i'm just having such a hard time finding a good hair mesh :weep: any ideas?

#33 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 1:59 AM
zomfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love this u r the wi=ckedest peep in the world your my new hero!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 9:58 PM
haha thanks

Test Subject
#35 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 4:16 AM
Default awww yeay
-sniff sniff- I'm going to cry! You made my beloved and although he is dead in the show/movie.. he will live on on sims lol! Thank you so much, you did a great job! <3
#36 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 5:35 PM
Thank you so much! Hughes rocks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 11:17 PM
no problem!

Test Subject
#38 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 9:07 AM
Oh yeah,Maes is the MAN! It really sucked when they had to kill him real early in the series.I liked how you made his hair.I liked it when he ALWAYS mentioned his daughter with the pictures and the sillyness .Keep up the awsome work!

Sims working on/to download:*Anime sims:Edward Elric,Alphonse Elric,Roy Mustang,Riza Hawkeye,Envy,Wrath,Dante(FMA),Greed,Lust,Sloth/Trisha(not sure),Pride,Pride-Ed,Orochimaru;Just request any anime,ok.
*Non-Anime sims:Real celebs,Voice or/and movie actors,
Request me to do you or your friends,too.
Test Subject
#39 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 5:29 AM
awesome
Test Subject
#40 Old 3rd Jan 2009 at 8:31 AM
He will be a great addition to my Simestris. And I can use his uniform to make Miles! And Roy! Oh the possibilities~
THe only sim in that town is Kimblee. He's so lonely in his mansion all by himself with only Townies for company... D:
Test Subject
#41 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 2:38 AM
Thanks. Good Job but he is missing the piece of hair in front of his face.
Test Subject
#42 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 5:22 PM
Thanks for making him I'm trying not to cry!!! DANG YOU ENVY!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 7:17 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 7:17 PM
Thanks!
Page 2 of 2