Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Artsy-Fartsy Clutter

by BabaYaga Posted 6th Oct 2009 at 11:42 PM

118 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 96 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Field Researcher
#26 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 2:39 AM
Ah, I see I was too slow on these. ;D I was pulling some art stuffs from the game. But had trouble getting them to place on tables and such. Some would work, others wouldn't and all settings were the same. But I did make some unique items which I was going to have in the pack, they'll compliment your pack nicely. So when I do finish and upload them, I'll link them as related. These looks great, truly. I'm making some artistic clutter, mostly sketches and such to be strewn about ;D

Grab some goodies on The Rejected

The Rejected is a shared blog and all are welcomed to join. Now you can also follow us @RejectedSims on Twitter.

I'm currently participating in the Builder's Boulevard first neighborhood project: Sanshi Suimei Please join us!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 3:22 AM
Gillianinvy- more clutter is always better as far as I'm concerned, unique stuff is even better. So I encourage you to finish 'em up. All of these clutter items are cloned from the tissue box in the game, and it's it's dead easy one you get the hang of it. I'm happy to help out and answer questions if you're having trouble-- go ahead and PM me if you want. Not that I know everything about all this yet, but I' do have the extracted clutter workflow down pretty well at this point.
Forum Resident
#28 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 3:38 AM
Thank you this is so great!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Field Researcher
#29 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 3:44 AM
Thank you! This is SO needed!
Scholar
#30 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 4:08 AM
Great work, one can NEVER have enough clutter!
Theorist
#31 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 4:09 AM
thank you for making this stuff I loved it from sims 2~!!!
Field Researcher
#32 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 4:37 AM
I love the more realistic approach to The Sims, this is another great example of things looking like things. (more incoherent rambling here). Just wonderful, thank you!!

ClicknPsycho
Field Researcher
#33 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 5:10 AM
Thanks again! :O)
Test Subject
#34 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 6:20 AM
super awesome! ;D
Instructor
#35 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 6:56 AM
My artist Sims and I thank you very much! Awesome set.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 7:00 AM
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU.

This is JUST WHAT I NEEDED for a story I'm writing. THANK YOU
Field Researcher
#37 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 7:21 AM
Too cute! Thanks so much for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 8:12 AM
Yay I'm sooo happy with these I'm working on an art corner in one of my sims' houses, and this is just what I was looking for! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 9:08 AM
Fantastic!! Thank you
Test Subject
#40 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 9:46 AM
I've seen these in Sims 2 and wondered wether or not someone will convert them into TS3. You're awesome!
Field Researcher
#41 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 10:50 AM
Thank you! thank you!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 11:48 AM
who says clutter is a bad thing?? for shame great work

.: don't expect from me what you would from other people, it's just not possible :.
Scholar
#43 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 12:37 PM
Oh thank you BabaYaga ! These new and nice clutters will add more realism to the game, it's great !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 2:04 PM
We need MOAR clutter! Thanks so much sharing. Looks great
Test Subject
#45 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 2:39 PM
These look fantastic - and thank you for using Simlish!
Test Subject
#46 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 2:54 PM
Thanks again!!!! I love it. Was just wondering... are you planning to do some bathroom clutter?
Test Subject
#47 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 3:06 PM
Yay! Now I just need to find a frizzy 'fro so I can make a Bob Ross happy tree painting Sim! =)
Test Subject
#48 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 3:09 PM
Fantastic!Thank you!
Test Subject
#49 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 3:36 PM
Oh my GOSH. these are amazingg! I can not WAIT to use these in-game. <3
Test Subject
#50 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 4:16 PM
Thanks that was just what I needed for my artistic sims
Page 2 of 5