Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Vampire BAR *UPDATED for Supernatural

by -Shady- Posted 24th Oct 2010 at 2:22 PM - Updated 13th Feb 2013 at 9:48 PM by -Shady- : Updating

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 8:29 PM
Love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 12:07 AM
So cool!!But I'm too late,I own TS 2 T_T
Test Subject
#28 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 8:53 AM
I like your bar =)
I had been through the same problem as digital1118, and this is my solution : you have to delete the snack dinner, and voilà, the lot is a real vampire bar !!

=)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#29 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 2:46 PM
I had already updated mine to Late Night, although the grates and wooden horses were added to the road leading to the eatery. Put a few pigeons around and it looks great.

I was going to post that the buffet table was a problem, so I took the food off the buffet and put them on the counters so I could delete the buffet table. Then had my sim visit so they could clean up the food. I couldn't figure out a better way to get rid of the food from the buffet table.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 2:42 AM
Yep... Time to replace EA's trash with your stuff
Test Subject
#31 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 12:13 AM
The Music style light on the front of the building (can't think of the name of them) are from HELS aren't they? I have it, so no big deal, but other's might need to be informed.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 12:54 AM
what, HELS? What is it? there is no cc included
Test Subject
#33 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 7:36 AM
Thanks for this lot--it fits much better in Sunset Valley than Plasma 501!

I do seem to have one glitch: the bouncer keeps complaining about the ropes blocking her.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 7th Jan 2011 at 6:03 PM
Just a note: someone uploaded your lot and a lot of other lots from MTS on the exchange here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail...assetId=3591876 I don't know if you allow for this, but I figured I'd note it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 11:05 PM
So rad! You're so talented!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#36 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 4:32 AM
I'd love to use this, but alas, I don't have Ambitions or WA -- but I just adore the style of it, the neon colors, the fact that it's such a perfect club for Late Night. I tried to install it anyway, assuming that the WA and Amb stuff would just be replaced with base-game proxies and I could get away with it... but the game crashes when I place the lot. Would it be at all possible to make a version that's compatible with just Late Night and not Ambitions and WA? <3 It's so amazing, I adore it, and I'd really love to have it in-game.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#37 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 8:09 PM
woooooooooooow! what a piece of stunningness!!!!! (if thats a word!) Your lots are really inspirational. I love the whole street that bar is in too! its so grungy...love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 9:01 PM
I love your creativity! I needed a Vampire bar for Sunset Valley or Twinbrook! Thank you so much for sharing and creating perfectly a Vampire Bar for the Towns that need it most!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 12:34 AM
this doesnt work!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#40 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 3:29 AM
I really like this bar. It is so well designed. It has alot of character. I know you spent a lot of time on this bar and I thank you for sharing it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 5:16 AM
this is awesome tyvm xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 11:06 PM
Hello, Shady

My game is the the latest version (through Steam) : Sims 3/WA/AMB/LN/GEN 1.24.

I am having the same issue than for another mod :http://my.modthesims.info/editpost....tpost&p=3661371

insofar as when I try to install your mod, I get a warning in the EA launcher, mentioning dependencies on an EP or SP I don't seem to have.

Again, when I read the download instructions, I completely fulfill them, since I seem to have everything needed : LN, AMB and WA, even GEN.

So I am not sure what could be going wrong ><

Is it just the installer messing with me, or do I need anything else ?

Sorry to be a bother, and thank you for the help.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#43 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 2:00 PM
This is one of my favorite mods I have downloaded for the sims 3 games. Shady you have such a wonderful idea for detail but its not just a pretty picture but highly functioning as well. Love your work very much.
Test Subject
#44 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 2:05 AM
This looks absolutely stunning!!!! First chance I get after I install World Adventures (already have ambitions and late night) I'm playing this with my vampires ^^ This'll be awesome ^^ Thanks a bunch for making this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 12th Jan 2012 at 1:07 PM Last edited by damnedgirl : 13th Jan 2012 at 1:04 AM.
Hello! I downloaded and thanked some of your lots I love your style! I come down to it .. I want to use some of your lots for my diary (and legacy also possible) i can't put the direct link but i will tell your name (rules of the site not allowed to put links >.<) , so can I?
The site is thesim3.it and not notice my bad English I used the google translator xD
Sorry for the disturbance and thank you for any answer!
Edit: Hope to have translate it better!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 26th Jul 2012 at 5:20 PM
Love this lot and prefect in Sunset Valley where EA put the Junkyard at with AMB loaded. I just delete junkyard and place a new copy by the Consignment Shop. Since I try not to use the high raise club in this town. This was just what I was looking for.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 11:59 PM
great u should add an option to change into vampire for simoleons thx
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#48 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 4:34 AM
I adored this bar so much. It is just wonderful. I can't imagine how you can make it better but you have done so.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 9:38 PM
thank u
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 8:03 PM
ty
Page 2 of 3