Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Mar 2022 at 4:12 PM
Default Upload Sorcerer won't proceed to next step
Hi!

I'm having a problem with an upload...

I get stuck in the section "Upload & Compatibility". The button to go the the next section does not show and also it is not possible to select any download areas (see screenshot). When I click "here", nothing happens. I also tested another browser with the same problem.

My zip-file gets uploaded successfully, but the additional information is not right. It says "We've detected that the files uploaded are for TS4, and of type Trait. " which is not correct, since its some interaction with a couple of buffs and loots. But maybe this hasn't anything to do with the wizard problem, I'm just mentioning it for the sake of completeness.

Is this a known problem?

Thanks for your help!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2022 at 6:04 PM
Same here.

I wanted to upload a Lot yesterday. It detected the Sims 4 Lot type correctly but ended up the same way. Can't select the upload section or click the "here" button. So I stuck at Upload & Compatibility too.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2022 at 8:16 PM
Hey!

Yep, same thing here. Tried to upload a modified morph of the Sims 3 genie outfit. Thought I was the only one with this issue...
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 3rd Mar 2022 at 8:32 PM
I reported to @Tashiketh on Discord so someone will look into it as soon as they are able.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 3rd Mar 2022 at 8:36 PM
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#6 Old 3rd Mar 2022 at 10:09 PM
Hey there,

Thanks for the heads up. Not sure what was going on, but I refreshed the cache and now it seems to be working again for me.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 3rd Mar 2022 at 10:40 PM
Thank you, @Tashiketh ! It worked! I was able to get past the 'Upload & Compatibility' section now.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 3rd Mar 2022 at 10:49 PM
Sorry for the double thread, I'll try refreshing my cache and let you know if it helps.

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#9 Old 4th Mar 2022 at 8:16 AM
It’s not a browser cache issue. It was a server cache one

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Mar 2022 at 10:36 AM
Yes, now it works, thanks for fixing!
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 4th Mar 2022 at 4:19 PM
Thanks Tashiketh
And yes it is working for me too

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Apr 2022 at 1:22 PM
Hi! Sorry to bother everyone with a next to similar issue but... I can't pass the Aditionnal information panel when I try to upload. I tried several times and on different browsers but it's the same. Did I missed a step?
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#13 Old 29th Apr 2022 at 2:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mrs Merle
Hi! Sorry to bother everyone with a next to similar issue but... I can't pass the Aditionnal information panel when I try to upload. I tried several times and on different browsers but it's the same. Did I missed a step?

Hey @Mrs Merle !

99% of the time, it can happen that you forgot to add anything to a specific field (or didn't upload any images to required slots). That could be the reason that the wizard will tell you to do so. For Additional Information, it might most likely be that you haven't checked any (or some required) checkyboxes.

If you really don't see any errors (Red box with text) on the page itself (under whatever section of the Additional Information page), you can always go to Save/Load > Save to a slot > Export (This is a Json file) and let us know on either Discord or here (Creating your own thread might make things easier as well). Only do this though if you're 100% sure you're not missing any required info!
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Apr 2022 at 4:00 PM
Thanks a lot: I double check and... indeed I missed a tick in a box I thought I did not have to tick! -__- Problem solved :D