Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 12:59 AM
Default Welcome!
Hello everyone! If you joined this group, then you have Very good taste. I honestly love poetry, and I didn't find a group for it.
In this poetry group, I figured we could discuss favorite poems, post poems we have made and etc. So welcome Poets and Poetry Readers!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 12:21 PM
Yes I have very good taste , I write poetry for fun in my stories and for a competion once at school (I still have no idea who won as it is a interschool competition.) Oh I have forgot to tell you my name , well my name is Artimis. A poetry writer.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 7:28 PM
Well, hello. I was just invited to this group, so thank you for that LimesN'Peppers. And many people know as Levera. And that is my real name, Levera. You can call me Levera or Eternal Winter, or Winter. OR whatever. I do love writing poetry. And one of my poems has actually be published.

And hey Artimis ^.^

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 12:56 AM
WOO! Glad you guys joined. I love poetry and it's sad that there was no group. I hope that some others will join the group.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 9:35 AM
I hope so to.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn