Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Short Stuff -- female to male hair conversion

by spladoum Posted 25th Sep 2014 at 1:54 AM

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 4:28 PM
Please update this mod. I like this mod a lot. It's great but it's been crashing my game. Is it geared for lower res systems
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#27 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 3:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Joewig
Please update this mod. I like this mod a lot. It's great but it's been crashing my game. Is it geared for lower res systems

Joewig, this is a direct conversion of the female hair that's already in the game. Nothing has been done to it to optimize or lower it because it is already a very low poly item. If having this hair in your game is causing crashes, it sounds like your computer isn't capable of running the game well, I'm afraid.

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Test Subject
#28 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 7:24 PM
Default Mod crashing my game.
Quote: Originally posted by spladoum
Joewig, this is a direct conversion of the female hair that's already in the game. Nothing has been done to it to optimize or lower it because it is already a very low poly item. If having this hair in your game is causing crashes, it sounds like your computer isn't capable of running the game well, I'm afraid.

I wish it were that simple. My game usually runs flawlessly, (I have over 100 mods in it and most mods I have a far higher poly count than this one). Whenever I put this mod in it, the game crashes--even when its the only mod in the game. You made this conversion months ago before certain problems were discovered and remedied. I don't know why no one else has bothered to mention the crash issue, but your mod isn't the only one affected. CmarNYC developed an many updated version of TS4meshtools that should take care of this issue. (http://nene.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=532867).

Please check it out if you can.

Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 7:08 PM
perfect! thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 14th Sep 2015 at 10:28 PM
It always bothered me that I couldn't go this short for guys! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 2:33 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 9:49 PM
Thank you so much for this! Never knew I needed a hair like this until today when I went to make a sim with shaved hair, only to find, there isn't one for males. I thought I wouldn't find one but I found yours almost immediately. Thanks again!
Page 2 of 2