Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 10:47 PM
Default I finally managed to make a Sims 3 mesh from a MMD Mesh!
Sorry if this does not suit in this category, but for those who wondered...
Yes, It works to make a non-realistic looking human sim!
I know some of you were interested and supported me and all I can say is that I finally made it!
Here´s some pictures if you want to see:
PM me for more questions.
(And also,feel free to move this thread as I don´t know where this belongs.)
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Nov 2020 at 11:48 AM
The rigging seems to be pretty good, Did you manually weight paint the MMD body for this?
The normals do seem to be a bit weird in the Sims 3 engine, especially in the hair. I wonder if that could be improved in some clever way, perhaps with some cleverly placed hard edges.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Nov 2020 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SmugTomato
The rigging seems to be pretty good, Did you manually weight paint the MMD body for this?
The normals do seem to be a bit weird in the Sims 3 engine, especially in the hair. I wonder if that could be improved in some clever way, perhaps with some cleverly placed hard edges.
Oh, Thank you! Yeah, I was having a sim body reference first, and then manually edited the bones. Maybe I can fix the edges somehow, the hair is a bit tricky because of some individual long strands of thin hair. I think I can improve the mesh somehow.