Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fire Krystals

by Oberkorn Posted 21st Jan 2005 at 8:22 PM - Updated 10th Oct 2008 at 4:53 AM by whitesiren

264 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 259 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 11
Lab Assistant
#201 Old 20th May 2005 at 2:43 AM
Love this and can't wait to test it out in the game. I know it works though cuz everyone here is raving, lol! One note, could you please update the zip files... there are too many and I think I redownloaded the same object 3 times over. Is it possible to remove the old zips or at least say which is the latest to download? Also, do you allow other to submit a recolor? Many thanks! *rubbing hands together can't wait to see these* - Lezibeth
Lab Assistant
#202 Old 21st May 2005 at 7:15 AM
These are too cool! Thank you for posting them, there is so little to decorate with. These are great!!
Lab Assistant
#203 Old 28th May 2005 at 10:50 PM
Theyre...GORGEOUS. Honestly, they are just...beautiful. How did you do it? BTW, you said it had animated texture, what exactly does that mean? Like, does th shape,color, or what change?
#204 Old 5th Jun 2005 at 12:35 PM
Really nice - very,very beautiful - indeed!
#205 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 5:37 PM
I'm a renound Master Hacker and a Mysterious person,.....but I'm still a sucker for things that glow...
Nice Work on this one!
Field Researcher
#206 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 11:31 PM
one qestion has i was downloading they took a while
i had the older versions of your great great great objects and no problems at all
but its just a curious question of wheather they will lag in the game
i will test and see for myself but just in case you get to post before i do i would be grateful to know
#207 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 12:02 AM
.....I've seen some good stuff as a Master Hacker, but this just beats about everything else at the site.NICE job Oberkorn!....I like things that GLOW.
Test Subject
#208 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 6:40 PM
Lovely work! thank you I'm looking forward to the next set

You are probably wondering what a place like me are doing in a girl like this
~the mummy
#209 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 4:57 AM
These rock...You have done a great job on these. making them look so real. My sims love them..Heck I love them. hope you make more soon...
#210 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 6:25 PM
Some of them kinda look like holograms
Field Researcher
#211 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 2:35 PM
these are some of the most gorgeous items in any sim house i have. i have played with them for about 2 months and they are just lovely!
Lab Assistant
#212 Old 3rd Jul 2005 at 8:46 AM
I can't wait to try these out
Test Subject
#213 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 2:36 PM Last edited by Keldaryth : 15th Jul 2005 at 2:54 PM.
Love these - but after I installed them I noticed that I can no longer recolour the tulip lamp top - I used to be able to make it blue, etc, and now I can recolour the metal stand, but not the top - it only lets me use yellow.

While I suppose this could be anything - I haven't installed anything else recently...

~*~
EDIT: I deleted these from my game and the tulip lamp recoloured properly - i.e. I could recolour the top, not the metal stand. I'm not sure which of these is causing the error - but I'm guessing its one with recolours. I know it's not the blue or red violet packages, because I reinstalled them (they were the ones I really wanted) and the game works fine with them...

Cheers

K
Test Subject
#214 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 3:00 PM
These Look So Pretty! I Cant Wait To Use Them In My Game!
Lab Assistant
#215 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 7:02 AM
Oh WOW... I am amazed by your talent.
These are soooo beautiful. Thank you so very much for sharing!
Test Subject
#216 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 1:02 PM
Hi, i've dowloaded the university hand hack, and it doseon't show up in the game, i am posting here cose the hand looks like one of these lamps but does someone has an idea of why its not showing up? (just to tell, i have sims 2 in french)
Lab Assistant
#217 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 4:47 PM
Awesome I Love It!! Thanks for sharing!!
Test Subject
#218 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 2:45 AM
congratulations endeed.I hope I can open these objects
Test Subject
#219 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 7:12 AM
Hey these are amazing -perfect for my metaphysical shop!Thanx!
#220 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 1:22 PM
well...only.....GREAT,VEEEEERY great and so beautiful, i think, I will never be able ti do something like that. :howdy: :banana: :banana: :bow2: :bow2:
simfreak
Field Researcher
#221 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 6:03 PM
That is the best thing i've EVER seen! its so pretty! thank you! i ecsepesially like the rose! i absolutly love these :lovestruc!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#222 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 3:59 PM
Thanks everybody, Sorry the major delay, I've been moding other games for sometime,coming back just now, I'm learning simantics to make my objects better, and I'll give continuity to this project after the release of Nightlife
#223 Old 25th Sep 2005 at 5:42 PM
I've had your creations for about a year now. Have not installed them because I've been trying to keep my game original, especially since Uni (waiting for the "never to arrive Patch"). Now after a year, I feel I'm ready to go to the next level.

Thank you for sharing one of the nicest objects I've downloaded thus far. I will be honored to help test these latest versions.

TaTa (TabloidTally)
Lab Assistant
#224 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 2:01 AM
Very beautiful!
Test Subject
#225 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 2:51 AM
I got these a long long time ago and I just want to say, I've loved them! They've never given me any problems and they look awesome in game. They're perfect for some of my more funky houses =P
Page 9 of 11