Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jul 2021 at 1:54 PM
Default AM cowboy shirt texture default replacement instead of replacing entire mesh?
On the sims2defaults database, I only found mesh replacements.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Jul 2021 at 9:37 AM
What sort of texture do you want?
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jul 2021 at 10:10 AM
@Charity: plain textures without the cowboy pattern, so basically normal tucked dress shirts.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 27th Jul 2021 at 10:37 AM
And you didn't like any of the ones on the defaults database?
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Jul 2021 at 1:56 PM
@Charity: no I didn't because most of them are untucked and I'm looking for a tucked dress shirt. There was one tucked-in shirt in Victorian style, but I'm looking for a regular dress shirt.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 28th Jul 2021 at 8:12 AM
Untucked tops only look untucked with untucked pants. With ordinary pants they look tucked. The cowboy shirt doesn't have any part that sticks out down the bottom, so untucked recolours will look the same as the original shirt with normal bottoms.
Inventor
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Jul 2021 at 10:50 AM
@Charity: ah, with untucked I meant hanging loose over the pants, such that they are never tucked in, like here. Sorry for the confusion.
But what I'm looking for is like this, but with unrolled sleeves. So ideally, it would be great if I can find separates of this kind of a dress blouse.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 28th Jul 2021 at 10:54 AM Last edited by Charity : 28th Jul 2021 at 11:34 AM.
Ah so you want the type that blouses out at the bottom. I could have sworn that I had a separate version of Fanseelamb's top. Let me check.

Edit: Nope sorry. I only have the rolled sleeve version and fanseelamb's full body outfit.

Also, ignore my comments about untucked tops because somehow while looking at the default database I switched to the AF cowboy shirts which do not have the bloused out bottom and therefore work equally well both tucked and untucked. Really, brain? How did you manage that?