Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

405 Sims 3 Icons

by Flabaliki Posted 15th Aug 2009 at 1:31 PM

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 74 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Inventor
#51 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 4:55 PM
Thanks these are sweet! I know I'll spend a ton of time replacing my current icons for just about everything.

To ZoraGraves you can places the icons anywhere you want and when you choose to change icons for something you just need to navigate to where they are by using the browse feature.
Test Subject
#52 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 6:18 PM
thank you ^.^
Field Researcher
#53 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 7:10 PM
You said these are all the icons from the game, I have them extracted and the ones I have are over 600 (no doubles) and the quality of them is better too. I'm a little confused.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 10:24 PM
Fun! I'll use the icon versions to simsify my desktop. XD

Sims addict since 2003
And proud of it!

[Simpage] [Screenhots]
Field Researcher
#55 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 3:06 AM
22 Moody T's for moody teens

Tell me what you think. I used the 22 moodlets in these stencils. And created (6 so far) teens to match the moods. Too tired to put in all the credits yet. And still have more screens/teens to make.

Thanks for these again. I might be uploading to MTS after I finish. ;D

Grab some goodies on The Rejected

The Rejected is a shared blog and all are welcomed to join. Now you can also follow us @RejectedSims on Twitter.

I'm currently participating in the Builder's Boulevard first neighborhood project: Sanshi Suimei Please join us!
Instructor
Original Poster
#56 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 7:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TashaFaun
You said these are all the icons from the game, I have them extracted and the ones I have are over 600 (no doubles) and the quality of them is better too. I'm a little confused.

All 405 icons I extract

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Test Subject
#57 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 12:49 PM
.............<3
Scholar
#58 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 1:36 PM
Totally awesome! I was hoping someone would fish them out! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#59 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 2:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Flabaliki
All 405 icons I extract

Umm... ok, that doesn't answer my question at all.
Instructor
Original Poster
#60 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 7:16 AM
TrashaFaun, you didn't even ask a question, you just stated a fact.

Everyone else, glad you all like them

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Field Researcher
#61 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 11:16 AM
Used these again in a pattern, plan to make some more. Here it is ----> http://rejectedsims.blogspot.com/20...llama-yeti.html

Grab some goodies on The Rejected

The Rejected is a shared blog and all are welcomed to join. Now you can also follow us @RejectedSims on Twitter.

I'm currently participating in the Builder's Boulevard first neighborhood project: Sanshi Suimei Please join us!
Forum Resident
#62 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 5:05 AM
Love them!!
I use them EVERYWHERE

Sometimes the Dragon wins and I AM the Dragon!
Test Subject
#63 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 7:36 PM
Omgggggggg I Love You~ <333
Test Subject
#64 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 5:32 PM
I can't find the icon for "neurotic." If someone else has, could you please let me know what it's listed as?
Field Researcher
#65 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 1:56 PM
Wow, you really spent a huge bunch of time to this! Thank you so much for your work!

As well, this will be truely helpfull. I am so glad I don't have got to seek for sims 3 icons anymore!!

A day without a smile is a lost day
**besens-sims2**
Test Subject
#66 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 10:00 AM
I use them a lot on my site http://www.sims3nieuws.nl/ and i am now looking for the Worldadventures Icons :-)
Test Subject
#67 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 3:55 PM Last edited by SuZyODD : 28th Nov 2009 at 8:36 PM.
Hello! Any chance of you updating your icons for World Adventures? I just love your icon and png packs, they really brighten my desktop! Thank you!
Test Subject
#68 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 9:16 PM
THESE ARE AWESOME! I've been searching for icons from Sims 3 for weeks now, I can't believe I didn't think to just search here! Thank you!
Test Subject
#69 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 7:01 AM
will credit you if i use it in a wallpaper or something!
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 8:59 PM
Haha I dont even remember seeing some of those.
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 10:59 PM
thank you!!
i wondered what all the icons were!
Test Subject
#72 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 2:36 PM
wheeeeeeee! icons!!!..... just how long that took you?
Field Researcher
#73 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 1:22 AM
I remember when someone did this for Sims 2, and I have used them ever since because it helps alleviate the "handicap" of being dyslexic (I can look for the icons on my desktop instead of stopping and reading every folder to find what I'm looking for). I was beginning to get frustrated because I was running out of unique Sim icons for my folders and whatnot, and then I stumble across this!

I have to say that this is a huge deal to me, most especially because I work at home and do graphics design, so I'm having to deal with getting visually swamped without the unique icons for my important things.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

~Corsetcrush
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 2:22 AM
Yes! YES! YESSS!!!! I'm so excited I'ma pee my pants! *fangirls*

Success is getting up one more time than you fall down.
Test Subject
#75 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 2:54 AM
I wanted to thank you for making these! I use them over at insanejournal under the username simminit. You have been credited! I've finally decided to create my own sim site dedicated to building and wanted icons to use in posts and things like that! (Especially since I'm just starting out, I will not post on mts until I feel like I built a house good enough!).
Page 3 of 4