Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#76 Old 11th May 2013 at 3:56 AM
Not silly at all. The furnishings in the apartment are there when the active sim visits another apartment. If the apartments are not furnished when the lot is changed to apartment, visitors will find an empty apartment when visiting nonplayable neighbors. Also, many people like to use a cheat to rent furnished apartments.

No tombstones, like the roads, go without saying. A "no tombstones" rule is subsumed under the "no occupied lots" rule, as a lot with a tombstone on it is occupied as far as the code is concerned.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Advertisement
Banned
#77 Old 11th May 2013 at 4:04 AM
I started using that cheat - anyway I'd rather furnish them myself than have what someone else chooses. Even more so with the EAxis apartments as they are so stupid - for some reason no matter how expensive the house/apartment EAxis likes to make sure they have at least SOME ghetto/poor redneck furniture/plumbing/electronics/etc.
Test Subject
#78 Old 12th May 2013 at 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Petchy
Empty! I hate downloading a furnished lot because I want to decorate it to my Sims' own individual tastes.

I can see the other side, though. Some people prefer to actually play the game rather than spend all their time decorating.. whoops.

Decorating is a huge part of playing the game. I personally like both empty and furnished lots, b/c I can then decorate the empty one and see how my tastes compare to the original lots. It's actually more fun than it sounds... I need to get a life... :D
Page 4 of 4