Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Career

by LuckyEMS Posted 23rd Dec 2005 at 11:42 AM

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 78 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
#26 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 7:13 PM
How do you get to engage in the Vampire career? Do you have to download it or is it available once you get bit?
#27 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ghosty12
Thanx for this great career now my teen vamps have something to do.

How do you get into the Vampire career? Do you have to download it or is it there once get bitten?
#28 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 1:28 AM
Is this " Vampire" thing only for Playstation.. or is it also for the Computer because i only have the computer game, and I wanna make Vampires in my game!
please answer back!

thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 12:30 PM
erm all these are PC mods you cant mod the PS2 :@ you get the career by looking in the paper or on the computer. Once in game it is like a normal career

Currently In Development - Secret - Major: Check, Career - In Development, Pet Career: Pending

I Need Translator's Also For All The Languages The Sims 2 Is In

Don't Forget To Press The Thank Button

Click Me For Hours Of Fun
#30 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 7:06 PM
Ill Test :scowboy:
#31 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 10:19 PM
Could u help me guys.. what is 'Change Cards' ? i'm newbie here n dont know what it meanns n d purpose..
#32 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 7:35 PM
I downloaded the vampire career exactly as you said, and that is not an option I am getting. What am I doing wrong?
Test Subject
#33 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by david_walter
How do you get to engage in the Vampire career? Do you have to download it or is it available once you get bit?

Just download his Vampire Career, unzip it, then place the career in your Downloads folder. Or you can use the new Q-Xpress installer (which is awesome, works like a charm). Then it works like any other career, you don't even need to be a vampire to get into it. The main key is that vampires needs deplete quickly during the day, so having a nighttime career means they don't have to risk getting burned up by the sun, or passing out because they were so tired.

Very cool Lucky, thank you for doing this for us!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 12:54 AM
Sounds great :D. *Downloads*, Thanks for sharing.

..Live well, grow old well, grow bald well.
Test Subject
#35 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 3:26 AM
yo ppl im goin to see if i can download it to the sims 2 original dispit whatr the other guy said ill reply if i can or non
Test Subject
#36 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 3:30 AM
uuuuu skratch that im new at this download stuff so if u can e-mail me on how to down load stuf that will be great the email is [email protected] so if u can tell me how to down load it thx in advance
Test Subject
#37 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 12:30 AM
god i love it
#38 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 3:44 PM
Default anything else?
I only have the original version, Sims2, do I need any expansions or other mods to make this work?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 3:45 PM
nope

makingitlongerthen7characters

Currently In Development - Secret - Major: Check, Career - In Development, Pet Career: Pending

#40 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 2:03 AM
Oooh, wow! Me and my Vincent Valentine will loooove this... =) You're awesome, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 8:57 PM
My Sim time isn't in military time (or whatever yours is) will it still work for me?

"Here I go impossible again..."

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 8:59 PM
military time? sorry i was just making clear the hours :P

Test Subject
#43 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 2:54 AM
thanks so much
Test Subject
#44 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 5:14 PM
I couldn't seem to extract the file
#45 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 2:47 AM
That is so awesome! Now... do they change colors, and look like mimes now?
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 1:25 PM
or use the cheat "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" shift + click on sim more... more.. Make Vampire

The best Sims2 fansite! (Yes, it's even better that MTS2 :-D)
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 1:32 PM
I downloaded it but havb't played it. But what's the carreer reward?

Lab Assistant
#48 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 2:30 PM
Man, I tried to make a Dutch translation: It sucks. I was busy for an hour only for the level descriptions. Now I gotta make the Chance cards! Now I get why it's so hard to make a carreer :nod:

#49 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 5:10 AM
this is great.. i'm new to this stuff.. thanks for making this career.. now if only i could learn how to do this...
Test Subject
#50 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 1:18 AM
...................cool
Page 2 of 4