Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 10:35 PM
help!!!
I'm trying to convert an accessory for adults to teens & adults. I downloaded version 0.54 but there is no property set box!!! what am I doing wrong??
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 12:56 AM
I know this is weird but I have to ask. You say it's not do-able for adults? I have a folder of clothes for Warlokk's Classic Pinup, but have only recently realized they're for males(?D'OH?). Would it be possible, as it is on a female body shape, to convert from male to female as they're working off the exact same mesh? I'm just checking before taking on 80 files. Thanks to anyone who can answer!!
Test Subject
#28 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by uninvited3975
So, I doubled clicked the file in SavedSims and when SimsPE opens up nothing happens. I dont get anything for the plugin view (no property set or file type boxes).

I have version 0.72.1.33855

Am I doing something wrong?

That's happening on mine. And I really need to convert something. Like now! ><
Instructor
#29 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 8:37 PM
Okay! So I had the EXACT problem uninvited3975 had and though this problem may have been solved in a seperate thread, I was unable to locate any thread and thus was frustrated for the past few days trying to resolve the issue.

If when you open SimPe, the layout is DIFFERENT than what is being shown in this tutorial, click on the 'Reset Layout' button located on the Top Left-Hand side of the screen. It's underneath the 'Window' filetab, and it looks like like a circle with light blue in the middle and a red x on the circle's bottom right side. Clicking this should set things straight.

Phew! I know no one's replied to this in years, but in the off chance this helps someone else from wasting a bunch of time searching for an answer, then all's 'the better I say!
Test Subject
#30 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 6:01 AM
I'm totally new at modding. And I just though I'd ask, is this the same with Female to Male hair conversions for the Sims 2? For I've searched up how I would be able to accomplish this, and all of the sites are about The Sims 3. I would appreciate your help with this!! I am so lost :/

What is it like to be created inside a world where life is a crime?
Not actually evil.
#31 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 6:39 AM
Similar concept, yes. There was a thread recently in Body Shop Meshing about hair gender conversions, take a look at that.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Page 2 of 2