Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jun 2021 at 7:34 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Base game skins have weird red tint to them
All of my base game skins have a weird red tint to them that didn't exist before (including colorful skins like blue or grey skins). This happened when I installed baby clothes and put them in my cc folder, I also removed height sliders and a default sims skin that were in my cc folder. When I opened my game I saw that my sims that had base game skin tones had a red tint and weird shadows and even my alien sim had a weird tint to their grey skin. I removed the baby clothes and added the default skin + the sliders again but the problem still stayed why is that? I'm pretty sure that the base game skins do not usually have a weird red tint to them and I added and removed the default skin twice just to check but their skins still looked red with and without it. Does anyone know what may have caused this problem?

The default skin was in the normal mods folder and not in overrides and I remember I only added the baby outfits and removed the sliders + default skin before the sims skin changed. The picture is of a random townie with a base game skin with the horrid red tint, it's not cute.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Jun 2021 at 12:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
delete cache?

Which cache? I cleared my dcbackup or do you mean the dccache folder? I think I removed the .tmp files ones but the skins are still like that.