Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2020 at 12:08 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Pool options are all mixed up
Hi folks, need a bit of a hand on this one as google has left me high and dry regarding what exactly is going on here.

Simply put, the options for creating swimming pools in my game are all mixed up.

The regular one places curved pieces, and the curved pieces places an invisible pool. Moreover any pool pieces demolished with the mixed up options lead to a glimpse into the void (Pictured)

The diagonal pool tool is completely normal as far as I can tell, and sims have no issue swimming in established pools.

I come to you today asking: What on earth???
Screenshots
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 26th Feb 2020 at 12:48 PM
Have you recently tried editing any of your scripts?  Or installed cd foundations?  You'll want to first try replacing all of your foundations scripts with the originals.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Feb 2020 at 5:32 PM
Gotta tell you I did not directly mess with them whatsoever, but replacing them seems to have done the trick anyhow. Cheers for the suggestion! No clue why it happened but this seems to have fixed things.