Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Mar 2020 at 4:06 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Screen resolution
Hello. When I downloaded the sims 2 i fixed the screen resolution with graphics rules maker.. But after downloading some CC the resolution is back to what it was in the beginning? I tried using graphics rules maker again but it did not help. This happened when I added more CC to the game, so it was good with CC until now. The screen goes black for some seconds and the screen goes "big". Have this happend to anyone before, and is there a way I can fix it? I'm sorry if someone already answered a question like this before and sorry for my bad english, hope you understand what I mean.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2020 at 3:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by littlesimmerr
Hello. When I downloaded the sims 2 i fixed the screen resolution with graphics rules maker.. But after downloading some CC the resolution is back to what it was in the beginning? I tried using graphics rules maker again but it did not help. This happened when I added more CC to the game, so it was good with CC until now. The screen goes black for some seconds and the screen goes "big". Have this happend to anyone before, and is there a way I can fix it? I'm sorry if someone already answered a question like this before and sorry for my bad english, hope you understand what I mean.

Hello littlesimmerr,

I have used Graphics Rules Maker in the past and the same issue occurred for me too. Have you tried removing CC (placing it in a folder, dragging the folder to desktop) then running the game again?
If that doesn't work, I recommend uninstalling Sims 2 then installing it again and running Graphics Rules Maker again.

Let me know if this helps!

Seraphine