Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Apr 2020 at 7:52 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default download on desktop
I had to re-install editor -- I didn't take this question to the creator because the problem is NOT with the hack! It's got to be something else...my computer? Can't get help with that, so I'm trying here. When I had this program before I had it in a folder under documents/EA. Now, the ONLY place it will work is if it is on my desktop...and not in a folder! This means 20 "gear" packs (sorry I don't know what to call them) plus 3 other packages "loose" on my desktop. Considering the problems I've had un-installing and re-installing I wonder if this has something to do with the many "broken bits" of various utilities and packs, floating around somewhere...
-===== Interesting that this thread says "following games installed" - Nightlife & Open for Business. But in c-drive//EA games Business does NOT exist, but IN GAME Business DOES exist. And the opposite for Nightlife - exists in C-drive, but does not exist in game!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Apr 2020 at 8:00 PM
Editor? I don't think I've heard of that - can you maybe link to it or explain what it is so it's a bit easier to help you?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Apr 2020 at 4:12 AM
Sorry, ment CPack Editor by ChristianLove.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 2:02 PM
My copy is in My Documents > other > CpackEditor. I never put anything but the game itself in My Documents > EA Games. They all seem to work okay from that location (Hood Checker, Hack Conflict Detector, etc.)