Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jun 2020 at 9:00 AM
Default No Autonomous Talking Mod?
Hi, is there any mod for The Sims 4 which disables random social interactions from being queued? I find it pretty annoying that when I choose to talk to someone I always have to make sure they do something else because they keep the conversation going with random and unwanted social interactions. I know there's that MCCC Autonomy Mod but I'm not sure if it works on sims too or just on objects and it would be a pretty big waste of time to select all the social interactions one by one.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 14th Jun 2020 at 1:14 PM
Which social interactions would you like to remove from being autonomous?
if you'll be more specific it might help..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jun 2020 at 2:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren

Any social interaction that is automatically queued after starting a conversation with a sim.
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Jul 2020 at 7:18 PM

Yes please! This is really needed. I have been looking for a mod like this but sadly, doesn't seem to be any. Hopefully a mod that deactivates auto queue any interaction during a conversation. That way you can add interactions that you really want your sims to perform, on your own, cause I keep trying to prevent my sims from saying something i don't want (like for instance random yelling at each other or making themselves mad, which is not necessary if I don't want them to do that) and it has turned me into totally avoiding social interaction between my own sim family...
Scholar
#5 Old 5th Jul 2020 at 11:04 AM
You can use MCCC to disable all mean/mischief interactions from being autonomous
click on any in-game computer > MCCC Settings
MC Tuner > Change Interaction Autonomy > Autonomous Mean : Disabled
MC Tuner > Change Interaction Autonomy > Autonomous Mischief : Disabled

and use it's Auto Scan feature to disable specific interactions that are not mean/mischief but you just don't like
click on a sim >MCCC > MC Tuner > Enable Autonomy Scan
click on the ground > Autonomy Commands > Search All Autonomous Interactions
search for a keyword, then select the interaction you wanna disable, click Back and close.
to disable the Auto Scan menu from showing up click on a sim again >MCCC > MC Tuner > Disable Autonomy Scan

then all sims in game won't do those interactions autonomously, but you can still direct them do it whenever you want to.
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Jul 2020 at 12:42 AM
You can use MCCC to disable all mean/mischief interactions from being autonomous
click on any in-game computer > MCCC Settings
MC Tuner > Change Interaction Autonomy > Autonomous Mean : Disabled
MC Tuner > Change Interaction Autonomy > Autonomous Mischief : Disabled

and use it's Auto Scan feature to disable specific interactions that are not mean/mischief but you just don't like
click on a sim >MCCC > MC Tuner > Enable Autonomy Scan
click on the ground > Autonomy Commands > Search All Autonomous Interactions
search for a keyword, then select the interaction you wanna disable, click Back and close.
to disable the Auto Scan menu from showing up click on a sim again >MCCC > MC Tuner > Disable Autonomy Scan

then all sims in game won't do those interactions autonomously, but you can still direct them do it whenever you want to.

You're a life saver, thank you very much!! <3