Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 12:13 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons
Default Sims Made In BodyShop Not Showing Up In CAS Bin
I recently bought the Sims 2 and the Nightlife EP for my Mac (running on OSX Tiger) and have been through quite a bit just to play it. My most recent problem, however, doesn't show up in any troubleshooting source on any site.

I create a Sim with custom content in BodyShop, saved her, and loaded Nightlife. However, when I went to create her through BodyShop, she didn't show up in the CAS Bin. I have several created Sims in BodyShop (not made by me) and they don't show up in the CAS Bin either. Am I doing something wrong? I went back to BodyShop and she is still in there so I know that I did save her.

Any help? I hope I posted right. Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Super Moderator
staff: senior moderator
#2 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 8:46 AM
Dear iheartgir1,

Thank you for posting in the MTS2 Help section. In order to better solve your problem, please go through the following steps as listed below:

This is NOT multiple choice! You must read and go through ALL the FAQs!
  • General - Installing Custom Content
    You appear to not have read our great guides to downloading and installing custom content.

Downloading for Fracking Idiots explains the entire downloading process from start to finish in language designed for people who aren't computer geniuses. Please go through the whole guide before asking any further questions on downloading and installing custom content as pretty much everything you could possibly want to know is explained there - including info for Mac and Vista users.

Getting Custom Content to Show Up explains what to do if you've followed all the instructions in Downloading for Fracking Idiots and your content still isn't showing up, or if content that was showing up fine before suddenly won't show up.

• Other FAQ
    You can probably ignore the first FAQ linked, but the second will definitely be useful.

Please read through all of the FAQs above! Doing only one or two of them (when more exist) will usually result in delays not fixing your particular problem.

On occasion you might be asked to do a long FAQ - please make sure you do all the steps and don't just skip over them. You'll often find that these long FAQs have all the details you need. If nothing in the above FAQs fixes your problem you may post again detail exactly which you have done and which steps failed.

Regards,
MTS2 Staff

This is a system generated message