Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#1601 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 7:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by michael.c.gallo
They should have made the Simbots upgradable to Plumbots. (As a choice, not automatic.) Simbots should freak out when they see a Plumbot and the Plumbots just laugh. (The plumbots think: What is that piece of junk? and do one scan on them.) Then depending on their traits (or trait chips), they would get positive relationship points or negative relationship points.
This is just some things they should have done with them. What I've heard though is that none of this was done. Maybe someone could make a mod like this.(At least the upgrading Simbots to Plumbots.) Other than that I think that this is one of best expansions.

I don't get why they didn't do something like this. They even could have done a Plumbot-specific insult to Simbots (like Plantsims and Supernaturals have) to make it a little more amusing?

'Imply mother uses Internet Explorer'.

I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun.

coming soon to a tumblr near you:
The Disney 10-Gen Legacy Challenge
Hunger Games Challenge
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1602 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 7:35 AM
Perk: Food Synthesizer can serve store food.
Drawback: the food has no price, so all of the food is free.

And I find it a little sad that when you own a lot you can control mannequin clothing but you can't set what food gets sold on a lot, via the food synthesizer. There are far too many options at one time! O_O

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Mad Poster
#1603 Old 14th Nov 2013 at 1:41 PM
I don't know if anyone else is having issues with the baby high chair from ITF but while having it in my sim's home, the human sims and plumbots were constantly serving food to an empty chair. While the toddler was in it, the kid was popping in and out or up and down on the chair. Mod conflict maybe? Something to investigate.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Mad Poster
#1604 Old 15th Nov 2013 at 10:17 PM
I've discovered that the clothing pedestals break a lot when I try to configure clothes for both sexes, all ages, and all of the clothing types. It's like they get too full of information and give up. So when I go back to a previously configured clothing item, sometimes all I get is a floating head. Although one time I got a young adult female head floating on top of a child's head. I had my sim buy that outfit, just for kicks, and wow...she got mangled. I even took out all of my mods to try it mod free, and I still got breakage.

Oh, also the "reset" option doesn't do anything.

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
Mad Poster
#1605 Old 15th Nov 2013 at 10:40 PM
I get the head only on the pedestals, it's a dark color, almost like a shadow. Then all of sudden the clothes come on the pedestal. *shrugs*

After getting the Error Trap messages to Twallan, found out the projection TV being attached to a video game system is causing problems. Had to use another TV. *sigh*

Along with the toddlers not being able to stay in the high chair, sims couldn't use the bed so they slept in the TreeHouse. Then when they come inside, they cut off the stereo because the noise was constantly awakening them, although they have already awaken and walking around. The wall speakers from SHT were corrupt and Twallan said it was the ITF projection TV. Recommended to not use them with a video system. Who knew that bugger would cause that many problems?

Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Mad Poster
#1606 Old 15th Nov 2013 at 11:01 PM
I get that with the heads, too. Heads...wait for it...wait for it...bam! Clothes. But then there are times when it's just the heads. I can flip to the other ages on the same pedestal and get clothes, but try the bad one again...and no, it's just the head.

I had a feeling about that tv! One of the things I liked that came with University was the ability to play online. I was trying to get that tv to do it, but I couldn't get it to work. And then I noticed that the feature has been hit and miss with other tv systems. I am not sure if I am lacking influence skill or what. (?)

I never use wall speakers because they don't work with my custom music. (My current playlist is piano jazz from the 50's and 60's. I must have my piano jazz.) Also, I never use high chairs, because they give me anxiety. I can't stand to see the kid trapped in it. (I'm not sure why this is. I'm okay with the baby swing.)

Edit: Never mind. I know why...I had a pretty damaged childhood. High chairs are an instrument of torture in the right hands.

Mad Poster
#1607 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 1:27 AM
I feel you about the music. To keep my sims happy I play their station but I don't hear it because I muted the music in game and play my music player while in the game. What do I like to play other than classic R&B or classic Rock...Sims 1 and 2 soundtracks. Love that Sims 2 College Rock!

Mad Poster
#1608 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 1:54 AM
I do occasionally swap out the piano jazz for the Sims 1 & 2 tunes. That's pretty good stuff, right there.

Page 65 of 65