Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Apr 2020 at 3:36 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Grass looks bad in custom terrain from SC4
Hello everyone, this is my first time ever posting in a forum so i hope everything is alright.
I recently got SC4 just to make custom neighboorhoods and, terraforming wise, everything seems fine. The problem is the texture of the grass: no matter what I do it ALWAYS looks bad in terrains I made.
Here is how it appears in every custom terrain I make (i choose the "lush" terrain type, of course):
as you can see I also tried messing with the terrain in-game with the modifyneighboorhoodterrain cheat but the grass remained ugly!

Here is how it appears in a custom terrain I downloaded (and every default hood that uses the "lush" terrain) , and how it SHOULD appear in mine too. As you can see its way better!

I'm very new to custom terrain creation and I can't find information about this problem anywhere online...