Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th May 2020 at 3:16 PM Last edited by Colors100 : 7th May 2020 at 4:32 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Win 10 Terran paint Flickering When Lot Is Loaded
Good evening! I recently was able to get Sims 2 working on windows 10! However I when I load a lot the terrain paint on that lot flickers. Does anyone know a possible fix to this minor problem?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 7th May 2020 at 4:21 PM
Do you have any other graphic issues?
Have you done any fixes to make the game run?
Can you list your computer specs?

Without knowing more, I'm thinking it could be an issue with the game not properly recognizing your graphic card/chip, so - if you haven't already tinkered with this - you may want to read up on editing the GraphicsRules and VideoCard files (or get the Graphics Rules Maker (GRM) which does the edits for you, at least to some extent).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th May 2020 at 4:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Do you have any other graphic issues?
Have you done any fixes to make the game run?
Can you list your computer specs?

Without knowing more, I'm thinking it could be an issue with the game not properly recognizing your graphic card/chip, so - if you haven't already tinkered with this - you may want to read up on editing the GraphicsRules and VideoCard files (or get the Graphics Rules Maker (GRM) which does the edits for you, at least to some extent).

I have tinkered with my graphic card. However I surprising was actually able to fix the problem by putting the game in windowed mode.