Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th May 2020 at 1:35 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Missing Memory
Cassandra's twins went to college but she didn't get the two corresponding memories. Don only got the memory for one of them. If I don't add the memories in SimPE will that cause corruption? If I have to add them how do I go about it? I opened up Don's memory just to see and I don't know if copying the memory and just changing the subject would be enough. I'd appreciate any help.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th May 2020 at 6:02 AM
I think sometimes things that should generate memories for people who are not currently on the lot don't always generate the memories. You don't have to add them, unless you want to, the absence of memories never causes any problems.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th May 2020 at 1:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
I think sometimes things that should generate memories for people who are not currently on the lot don't always generate the memories. You don't have to add them, unless you want to, the absence of memories never causes any problems.

Alright, then I won't bother with adding them. It's kind of annoying but oh well, I just want to play the game. Thanks for the help.