Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2020 at 5:14 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Error: Tree break encountered + spawning gardeners
Hello,

I'm hoping that this isn't a sign of corruption, but randomly when the gardener arrived one day, this error occurred, and then kept spawning new gardeners with the error kept occurring with each gardener. I have two mods that affect gardeners, Pescado's dailygardener and Cyjon's Stuck Gardener Fix. I shut the game without saving, though I know those gardeners will still exist. I then ran Hoodchecker which showed me around 5-6 instances of relationships with self or relationships with sims that do not exist, I fixed it with Hoodchecker, I should have taken a screenshot but I wasn't thinking. I didn't see any instance of the gardener having a relationship with itself however.

My neighbourhood isn't very old, it was totally empty before I added my own sims, I haven't done any of the big corrupting actions, and I have all the preventative mods, so I'm really hoping that the hood is not badly corrupted. Hopefully it's just a mod conflict?

Thank you.
Attached files:
File Type: txt  ObjectError_N002_t1295504.txt (103.3 KB, 17 downloads)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2023 at 12:46 PM
Hello, I want to ask you something. I am currently experiencing this bug in Veronaville clean template, with no townie or NPC regen mods. Also, I have a sim who carpools for Media Magnate Job, in which carpool time is the same as the gardener's arrival time. As in your situation I get the same error and get 6-7 gardener at the same time. Did you find any way to fix it?
Inventor
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2023 at 1:34 PM
The error happens if the person can't exit his car or he isn't in a car to begin with. Maybe there is something blocking him, and you could move the car service portal to make room.