Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2020 at 1:10 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default invisible employee
hey everyone!

so, as you can tell by the title, i have an invisible employee! they DO work but i cannot click on them, hover over them for their name - NO interaction but they ARE working (cashier and restocking) just fine which...i mean i guess is ok but id like to see them and interact with them.

i am...? super unsure what happened here, this is actually the FIRST TIME ive ever hired a sim to help in a shop but i know this is not normal. i WAS able to teleport using simblender but the sim will not work that way unfortunately. i tried business runs you and the bat box for any was to fix - neither helpful.

no uniforms are set or anything either.

truly not sure what to do to fix - pls help!!!

Now playing Waverly Chronicles, rotational gameplay
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Jun 2020 at 1:50 AM
Tried the batBox> fix invisible sims?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jun 2020 at 2:03 AM
that option didnt even exist :C it was the first thing i looked for. its like she wasnt accounted for on the lot somehow

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 19th Jun 2020 at 3:10 AM
Is the sim you hired safe to play? A regular townie? If you teleport her to another lot does she show up correctly there?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 7:24 PM
yea, shes a sim i created, clean no issues. she plays fine on her lot and shows up when i teleport her to my home lot. its very strange.
i thought maybe it was a car pool mod so i took that out - didnt work.
i may have to do the 50/50 method on my mods folder since i dont have any other business related mods as ive never really needed them before.