Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jul 2020 at 10:40 AM Last edited by xSwitchback : 4th Jul 2020 at 8:08 PM. Reason: Changed Category to Solved
Detected CC in Lot When None Used?
Hello all!

I'm secretly tinkering and building a new lot from scratch to be my first secret not-so-secret contribution to the website, and I've been purposely only using content from Base Vanilla game and the Spa Day Game Pack for accessibility. This being said, when I save my lot to library, it tells me that CC is detected and won't let me untick the box to turn this off. There is 110% no CC in my lot, and I made sure to go around every brick and wallpaper to ensure something didn't slip my radar by mistake. (I've been using filters throughout building to ensure this, to boot.)

Is this a common bug? Anyone here know how to fix this? Thanks for reading, hope you can help!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 4th Jul 2020 at 8:07 PM
I managed to fix this, so here's the solution for any looking for it:

Pop into Game Options and turn off Custom Content, then quit and reload the game. When entering the lot with CC turned off, save the lot to Library and the pesky CC marker will disappear while leaving your non-CC built lot intact. Hope this helps someone in future.