Replies: 1 (Who?), Viewed: 977 times.
Ms. Byte
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2020 at 5:16 PM Last edited by CmarNYC : 19th Apr 2020 at 11:31 PM.
Default TS4 File Packager in development, new version 4/19/2020
This is sort of a request - a tool to batch import DDS images to RLE2 and RLES format in a package. It's very crude and simple and tested only with a small number of files at this point.

- Imports and exports DDS to/from RLE and DST image resources in a package
- Can import RLES with or without a mask
- There's no status display or threading, so if you process a large number of images it may look like nothing's happening. When it's done you'll get a popup with the number of files processed.

Extract and run TS4FilePackager.exe. Feedback welcome! If you have a file it chokes on, please upload it.

Version 1.0, 4/19/2020
Extraction added,
Handling of specular masks added,
Now 64-bit.
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: zip TS4FilePackager_1_0_0_0.zip (224.4 KB, 46 downloads)

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Advertisement
Ms. Byte
Original Poster
#2 Old 19th Apr 2020 at 11:32 PM
Updated to version 1.0.0.0. All functions are now added unless I get sensible requests. Needs more testing, especially on larger numbers of files.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4