Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

World of WIPs - All Neighbourhoods Bulldozed

by Teknikah Posted 3rd Jul 2019 at 4:04 PM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 4:07 PM by Teknikah

85 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Inventor
#76 Old 22nd Nov 2021 at 3:21 AM
Thank you for the information @Starry Might and thanks for the empty worlds, @Teknikah
Forum Resident
#77 Old 30th Nov 2021 at 5:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RedMallie
Thank you for the information @Starry Might and thanks for the empty worlds, @Teknikah

You're welcome.

~*~ Star light, star bright, I am Starry Might! ~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 12th Jun 2022 at 9:25 PM
That's exactly what i need to start a save after years of boring with this game, thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#79 Old 20th Jun 2022 at 9:56 PM Last edited by RuneVe : 30th Jun 2022 at 4:40 PM.
Thank You !

The "Chalet Gardens" land in Windenburg is missing, too bad. It's a simple ground now.
Field Researcher
#80 Old 9th Aug 2022 at 5:23 PM
Thank you for this no more bulldozing for me! I also wanted to mention I kept getting le errors everytime I loaded up the file, but once I deleted the sims you made it went away, not sure what specifically about them was causing the issue (exception occured when trying to populate a repeated field/value error: value out of range) but hey I fixed it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#81 Old 9th Aug 2022 at 6:18 PM Last edited by Teknikah : 9th Aug 2022 at 6:49 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by ajshn
Thank you for this no more bulldozing for me! I also wanted to mention I kept getting le errors everytime I loaded up the file, but once I deleted the sims you made it went away, not sure what specifically about them was causing the issue (exception occured when trying to populate a repeated field/value error: value out of range) but hey I fixed it.

Thanks for that I didn't realise there were still errors popping up
I've deleted all the sims that were hanging around there, and I've placed a base game sim from the Maxis gallery profile.
Believe it or not I've never been in the household manager so I've discovered something new :P

Next update should have (hopefully) no issues

Ko-Fi | All of my creations are uploaded and kept up to date on Nexus Mods (anything downloaded here can support me) and Mod The Sims. Also now CurseForge
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 16th Aug 2022 at 8:48 AM
I just downloaded this save! I'm assuming it retains the names of all the lots and which venue they are set as but the lot is bulldozed. I was looking for one that does that and has the townies evicted, moved to unplayed. The one I have, has all lots bulldozed and marked as residential. I am also looking for a save file that does not have the lots bulldozed but has all the households evicted. Do you have such a save or know of one? Nothing renovated or edited, just EA Lots with EA households evicted so they are in the unplayed tab.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#83 Old 17th Aug 2022 at 2:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tajaka72
I just downloaded this save! I'm assuming it retains the names of all the lots and which venue they are set as but the lot is bulldozed. I was looking for one that does that and has the townies evicted, moved to unplayed. The one I have, has all lots bulldozed and marked as residential. I am also looking for a save file that does not have the lots bulldozed but has all the households evicted. Do you have such a save or know of one? Nothing renovated or edited, just EA Lots with EA households evicted so they are in the unplayed tab.

I didn't change the names on any of the lots, and all of the townies have been evicted.
I did change the lot types on at least some of the lots, as I wanted to make sure I could remove any warning bubbles or other icons from above the lots in the manage worlds view for getting cleaner screenshots.

I am not aware of a save file that only evicts the households and nothing else. But it would be pretty simple to do. I'll see if I get a spare moment to sort one out for you.

Ko-Fi | All of my creations are uploaded and kept up to date on Nexus Mods (anything downloaded here can support me) and Mod The Sims. Also now CurseForge
Test Subject
#84 Old 7th Jan 2023 at 2:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ilovesmypuppies
This might be a dumb question, but I just downloaded this save and I don't have Realm of Magic. I know it'll ignore that, but when I buy RoM in about a week (or two), will I need to redownload this or will it just stop ignoring Glimmerbrooke? I don't really want to play it now if I'll just have to redownload in a week or two. But this is awesome thanks

I think you sort of need to re-download this when you buy a new pack to appear all empty because when you start playing it will show up "play with missing files?" it will say yes and i think after that it changes the save file, i'm not quite sure tho but possibly this will happen. Sorry i'm late to the "party" to answer this but it's also a question i have lol i buy packs slowly, one on sale per month loool it's how i get around with getting all packs because life has more expenses to do than just gaming and giving money to EA.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 14th Jul 2023 at 9:56 PM
Thanks for your time. This will be used for sure in my game!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 6th Feb 2024 at 10:14 PM
If I download, will that delete all my sims I created that were already living i certain lots?
Page 4 of 4