Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Apr 2021 at 1:58 PM
Help! What is going on? Slooflirpa Group
Hello beautiful people,

Today I played my TS4 game with mods (as usual). The problem is, whenever my Sim wants to use the bathroom or a shower I get a notification saying :
"I refuse to let you empty your bladder, mortal! - Hacked by Slooflirpa Group" or "No shower for you, bag of flesh! Try taking a bath instead. - Hacked by Slooflirpa Group".

Did anyone of you experience such a thing? Do you have any idea what's going on?

I didn't add any new mods for over a year, I just kept them updated. And today I updated them as well.

The notification is not in my games language (Polish) but in English so I think it must've come with something I updated?

I'm confused and angry. And my Sim (and every other Sim in the game) keeps on peeing themself and can't even shower.

Help!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 1st Apr 2021 at 2:00 PM
Now that I look at it, there's 0401 number above my Sims photo in a notification... Could it be some modder's April Fool's prank? smh
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Apr 2021 at 2:07 PM
"Slooflirpa" backwards is April Fools. I feel stupid. I feel.. fooled. I hope it will change automatically. smh
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Apr 2021 at 3:07 PM
Well, thank goodness for UI Extensions mod. I can at least fill the hygiene bar until this ends. Hopefully, it will reset automatically.
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Apr 2021 at 6:33 PM
It's apparently a part of Basemental Drugs.
Check the mod folder for a 'cowboy package', and supposedly it's that you have to remove?
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Apr 2021 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sim-coin
Check the mod folder for a 'cowboy package', and supposedly it's that you have to remove?

Thank you! This was it.... I already had a bad day so, yeah I just made a new account to say thanks ;w;
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Apr 2021 at 7:18 PM

Yes, that worked. Thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Apr 2021 at 7:57 PM

ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀᴋs ᴛʏsᴍ!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Apr 2021 at 9:23 PM
Haha, well, tysm sim-coin!
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Apr 2021 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chrissy0394
Hello beautiful people,

Today I played my TS4 game with mods (as usual). The problem is, whenever my Sim wants to use the bathroom or a shower I get a notification saying :
"I refuse to let you empty your bladder, mortal! - Hacked by Slooflirpa Group" or "No shower for you, bag of flesh! Try taking a bath instead. - Hacked by Slooflirpa Group".

Did anyone of you experience such a thing? Do you have any idea what's going on?

I didn't add any new mods for over a year, I just kept them updated. And today I updated them as well.

The notification is not in my games language (Polish) but in English so I think it must've come with something I updated?

I'm confused and angry. And my Sim (and every other Sim in the game) keeps on peeing themself and can't even shower.

Help!

Did all your motives drain rapidly too? sims everything is going down within 2 minutes ???? I already removed the cowboy file but its still happening
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Apr 2021 at 10:05 AM
I found it as well. Thank you so much sim-coin, that was getting so annoying