Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Spiritual Custom Trait

by kateintheAM Posted 26th Oct 2016 at 2:13 AM - Updated 26th Oct 2016 at 4:51 PM by kateintheAM

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 6:16 AM
I think this is amazing! I would love to see something that has some natural spirituality that could go well with the spa day pack, with yoga and meditation. & I agree with the flirty issue too. It makes sense that it would be hard to make it flexible to many view points of spirituality. When I personally think of spirituality, I think of being at peace and having a certain mental state of worship towards something. Being the natural world or something above us.
Field Researcher
#27 Old 28th May 2017 at 3:45 PM
I translated it to PT-BR!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  simlishinthecity_spiritual_trait PT-BR.zip (3.7 KB, 135 downloads)
Test Subject
#28 Old 13th Jul 2017 at 10:08 AM
This is nice idea, but i can not see difference on sim what has to do with spiritualy. They need be attracted to church, to cross, to read Bible and need is also prayer pose for them. Spiritual sim come to church and are totally without interest. If you can make also this, it would by great. I saw somewhere for the sims 2 cross what you can clicked on him, and you could choose to pray or praise. It was amazing.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#29 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 11:41 PM
This is giving me errors in my game. Nice idea though!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 6th May 2021 at 9:08 PM
This mod isn't working. It's not showing up in the CAS at all.
Page 2 of 2